new ink

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
called up my bud and got lucky with an opening today. i have a full asian theme going on and i added the frog and iris for my dad and mom a while ago but have'nt had the chance to fill them in, either on my buds part or mine. called today and got in.

i think i want the iris darkened even more so it does'nt blend with the water swirl in the background. luckily Marc's a good bud so once the time is scheduled it's just a matter of what i want.

first the older stuff

IMG_1081.JPG

and today, filled in.

yup after looking at the pic i will definately have the iris made almost solid black. i'm also gonna have him go back in on the warrior and tiger with a solid black outline to give them more definition. we'll be adding a giesha girl on the inside of my arm sitting on the rocks.
thumb_up.gif

we're really gonna tackle finishing this arm and start on the other so i can have my full sleeves before i move.

IMG_1220.JPG

nice greywashing and theme...I got about 100 hours left before my shirt project is done. keep us posted with updates...
thumb_up.gif

thanks all. the "Iris" was my mom's favorite flower. the frog was my dads nickname.

wife's Mac, G5

I've gotten some not so new ink a couple of months ago. It's a Hayabusa Kanji in red on the back of my leg with the word Hayabusa in black.

Damn... More and more lately, I have been thinking about getting sleeved up.

Might have to get it done one of these days.

That frog looks like nice work.
beerchug.gif

Back