Took the family to see Santa

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Went to see Santa yesterday.... he was in something of a bad mood...

DSC01055__Medium_.JPG

Well, being as I know Santa - and this guy wasn't him, I think there may be something to the Fred Clas concept...

Santa looks near comatose and death. But as long as he promised the boys something good...all is well.
thumb_up.gif

RSD.

As long as the kids enjoyed themselves who gives a crap about the drunk min. wage santa!

On a side note my lil girl asked me for a pony for christmas, I told her I would get it for her but if it wasn't
under the tree in the morning it's bacause her mommy chased it away and killed it! LOL
Ahhhh the fun of having children!

As long as the kids enjoyed themselves who gives a crap about the drunk min. wage santa!

On a side note my lil girl asked me for a pony for christmas, I told her I would get it for her but if it wasn't
under the tree in the morning it's bacause her mommy chased it away and killed it! LOL
Have you seen that ad on tv for cell phones.3 girls,2 get phones,one get an' angry pony. Its pretty funny,maybe its on youtube or something.

RSD.

PSSSSSSSSSSSSS, Hey Shawn,

I don't know if you noticed this, but someone wrote on your arm.

Great looking family man, congrats.

Don

Have you seen that ad on tv for cell phones.3 girls,2 get phones,one get an' angry pony. Its pretty funny,maybe its on youtube or something.

RSD.
Yeah, that one is funny.....

All of you look great, MC.... Those boys sure are getting big!

Your kids look very happy that its Christmas , You on the other hand , whats with the Gov. issue smile !?

Back