When thieves get mad

Lamb busa

50 warming to 70 again
Donating Member
Registered
Thieves weren't able to steal this trailer from a  business next to where Lamb makes his living.  So what do they do,  that's right,  push it over the edge of the curb to a parking lot down below.  Here is some pics of the aftermath.  Thieves have no respect.

trailer_2.jpg

Needless to say, some drastic measures were needed to get this back UP into it's parking spot!

trailer_resized.jpg

Nothing a lil forklift and some time won't fix. Luickily the trailer was empty and aquired very lil damage to the frame or skeleton.

trailer_3.jpg

Too bad the thieves were not under there when you lifted it up! That would be one for the Darwin Awards.

I've heard of bikes with alarms being pushed over when the alarm is triggered. The theives intentionally push it over to the non-kickstand side. I've heard of them doing the same to bikes with disc locks.

Frame sliders help, but its the principle of it all.

pretty close to home.... maybe a "bait bike" and a sniper rifle would be fun for the holidays
guns.gif

NO NO NO....you take THE THIEVES...put THEM in the TRAILER...AND THEN.......PUSH THEM OVER THE CLIFF. Nothing like a 500ft freefall inside a trailer.....let's take back our towns.......
super.gif

Would SURE send a MESSAGE !!!!
coolold.gif

Luckily it was empty. I'd hate to see what a pair of bikes inside it or a car would look like after that fall.

1)put them in the trailer
2) push trailer off cliff
3) file insurance claim for trailer.

That sums it up nicely. =)

So, let me try to understand this logic. I'm NOT gonna work hard to earn what you have---I'll just steal yours. Now if I can't steal yours, I'll destroy it. That makes sense----NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

NO NO NO....you take THE THIEVES...put THEM in the TRAILER...AND THEN.......PUSH THEM OVER THE CLIFF.  Nothing like a 500ft freefall inside a trailer.....let's take back our towns.......
super.gif

Would SURE send a MESSAGE !!!!
coolold.gif
gotta disagree on this one... not environmentally friendly to dump trailers off cliffs... now if they'd just drop the thieves out of a C-130 over maybe a wildlife refuge with starving animals (safari, everglades for the gators, etc) might be more productive. as long as they're delt with, I guess you can't go wrong.

Back