It's hard out here for a pimp

Projekt

Registered
It isn't a total loss around here. Once the big NIKON comes out, they're everywhere..

NasiAndJose.JPG

Thanks, I gotta do what I can with what is available.. Definitely not the coast of MonteNegro around here but overall not bad...

i remember working in camp anaconda... a 10 there would be more like a 5 back in the states...

its rough out the in the desert*

Do you have a masseuse at your camp? There was one at Camp Beuhring, Kuwait. Every kept asking about "happy endings", then they put up a sign stating "legit massages only". Filipinas walking on GIs get some folks "happy." $30 for one hour. What a steal!!

Do you have a masseuse at your camp?  There was one at Camp Beuhring, Kuwait.  Every kept asking about "happy endings", then they put up a sign stating "legit massages only".  Filipinas walking on GIs get some folks "happy."  $30 for one hour.  What a steal!!
ya, that got shut down real quick in balad (anaconda) out by the new PX..
laugh.gif

that sallon was justa front

Do you have a masseuse at your camp?  There was one at Camp Beuhring, Kuwait.  Every kept asking about "happy endings", then they put up a sign stating "legit massages only".  Filipinas walking on GIs get some folks "happy."  $30 for one hour.  What a steal!!
Unfortunately not, that is the worst thing about this place. When I was in Sarajevo, I tried to get a massage weekly. Had some real physical therapists on base that took walk-ins. One girl only used her elbows and forearms, that was the best!

Back