My NEW new hairdo...

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, I was cuttin off the mohawk with the trimmers on the longest setting. Finished with that, when GMbusa calls. I'm talkin with him when I look in the mirror and notice a patch of hair I missed. So, I picked up the clippers, and got the patch of hair...

CRAP!!!! I forgot I had taken off the length guards... It was the trimming blades taking a nice chunk outta my hair... So, I've unintentionally gone with the one I wasn't wanting...

Thats right, I'm Bald.

bald1.jpg

And these are some weird bumps I've had on my head as long as I can remember... And the reasons I don't shave my head.

baldbumps.jpg

Wow no walk past a nut house see if they dont invite you in
j/k

I do that every summer, stay cooler that way!

"BOGUS !" WAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............

Welcome to O-R-G Customer Service, this is Spud, how may I help you today:

Bogus: "Yes I clicked when I shouldn't have clicked, I mean, well
rock.gif
......it was a misjudgement on MY part without a doubt, AND IT WAS AN ACCIDENT....is there any way I can get my click back
rock.gif
?.....I promise I'll be more careful in the future...."

O-R-G Customer Service:  "SHHHUUUUURRRRE...
coolold.gif
...we all have bad days, and have accidents from time to time, I'll be happy to refund your click as IT IS very common.................

"WOULD YOU LIKE SOME CHEESE WITH YOUR WINE ALSO SIR
rock.gif
??................................
tounge.gif

"
(background noise):  "Hey Spud, is that another call requesting a "T-R-E-FUND" over Ben's bad case of clipper-obsession AGAIN
rock.gif
?......."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Bald is beautiful Ben.  Now ya need to wax that chest bro.
beerchug.gif

Me and Sam(BUSA SS) We make it look good
whistling.gif

cleveland.JPG

Hey Ben, take a razor to that head. I'll assure you, after about a month, those high spots will all be gone. Might want to invest in some band-aids for a while though.

Back