Welcome Home

proud dad

Registered
What a birthday gift!!!Nick returned home to Ft. Bliss on the 5th.My birthday was the 6th.Didn't get to go to homecoming.Nick wanted to be with wife and son alone.I understood that.Noah his son was born on his leave back in April[what timing that was].He spent 13 days with new son then back to Iraq.Noah will be 8 months old on the 9th.Nick missed alot with him.My daughter-n-law was always showing pics of Nick to him and saying daddy and da da.Now Noah pats Nick,looks at mom and says da da.Can't get any better welcome home than that.Nick is having a blast with Noah.Can't wait to fly out after the 1st of the year for a visit.

WELCOME HOME TO ALL WHO SERVED AND A JOB WELL DONE!!!

wife had this for Nick when he arrived home

welcome_home.jpg

What a wonderful Christmas gift for the family
beerchug.gif
. I'm glad he made it home safe, and I thank him for his service.

Ya made me cry. Soooo, glad to hear he's home.

Give him our heartfelt gratitude.

--Wag--

I very happy he is home. Thank him for his service, and I know he will enjoy his son.
beerchug.gif

What a great gift for Christmas! My son (GSXTacy) was 7 months old when I saw him for the first time after returning from Viet Nam. Welcome home, and thanks for your service.
beerchug.gif

Please pass on our thanks to him... Let him know that banner at the top of the page is for him and every other military person we have out serving.

Congratulations on a symphony for the heart-strings.

My deepest gratitude to him for all he's done for people in general, most of whom he'll never know.

Scar

Another hero returned safely home. This will be a Christmas to remember. Thank him for his service to this great country.
Those of us who have served know his joy at returning home.

Heck yeah!! Welcome Home Nick! Thanks for serving our country! Now get the rest of the troops home and lets just level Iraq and be done with it!

Now that is an EXCELLENT CHRISTmas present!
beerchug.gif

Welcome home NICK! Thanks for your service to our great country
thumb_up.gif

Happy belated B-day Proud Dad!

Back