My Christmas list.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
Here's a Christmas list i'd like to have this year.

1.  I want my older sister Susie to pull through and this damn Lukemia to take a hike. Just when we think it's lookig good, another something pops up.

2.  I want my neice that has turned 18 about a month or 2 ago to staighten up. She was alright when 17, but there's a new bad attitude now that she's 18.  Hanging with a bad crowd, bad attitude half the time and she lies like it's going out of style.  I'm not the baby boomer crowd, i'm 35 and have played most of the games she thinks i don't know about. I know the deal and am not stupid, yet she think's me and the wife are clueless. Little does she know....

3.  I want you all to stop crashing and dieing. We've lost too many good one's to accidents.  I'm putting an official ban on crashing right now....

4. I'd like the general public as a whole to get their head out of their butts and see things for what they are. I'm talking about all types of scenarios. From the Zero tolerance crap to the war on terror. Stop worring about offending someone and just do what needs to be done.

Here's where i get materialistic.

5.  I want a fully built Busa engine to handle my big ass and whatever i may throw at it.

6. I'd like my truck and all my bills to be paid off.  Heck, just pay the medical bills and i'd be happy.

7. I want to make it to all the bike events next year that i want to go to and have friends there to share the experience with.

8. I want riding aparrel that's made for REAL men and women. I'm not a Jason Britten build, i'm above 6'0 and am not toned. I need extra cow attatched to cover my gas tank for my love machine.  (In other words to cover my extended belly.)

9. I want to win the lotto so Yamahor(Ben) can once again have a Busa.

10.  The last one.... this is more likely to happen if you want it to.

Have a Merry Christmas.

Now get to shopping for me........  
laugh.gif

Here here! Merry Christmas can be done! I'll be back on a busa soon enough... I ain't too worried bout it. More worried bout getting bills payed. With any luck though, I might have a decent paying job soon.

Back