BigDiesel!!!!!!!!!

Projekt

Registered
Just wanted to say... HI!
hello.gif

ohthedrama.gif

He may be FROZEN!!!!

I think they got that big winter storm up there this past week.

he's not soft like that. He rides in the snow. remember his burnout pic in the snow? lol
thumb_up.gif

Good lawd!!! Thanx for lettin'em know how I roll, Spudley-I thought u folks were aware BigDiesel LIVES in Da Club, LoL
firedevil.gif

Actually, I am enrolled full-time at UTI in Glendale Heights IL in their Automotive Service program-hopefully I'll be done in March '09 n then I want to attend the PTAP (Porsche Training Auto Program) n get my hands dirty on some sexy German models....not tha ones with legs, silly-I got one'a those at home
firedevil.gif

We did get some hellish snow here on Tues-and since I am commuting 90 MILES EACH WAY to school, I thought I'd better call in a favor to my butha from my mutha-(aka Lil brother Josh) becuz he lives only 20min. from my school's campus...stayed over there Tuesday night, went to class weds morning (o did I mention class is 6:30am to 12:45pm?) and drove home today so I could shovel 6" of snow out to park my truck
guns.gif

unfortunately, snow in the alley melted away so no burnout today....next time tho
beerchug.gif

oh yeah-what up J? need some new work-out ideas? I been slammin school the last 3 weeks so just workin out @ home...not puttin on much weight, but-not puttin on much fat either, so I cant complain
thumb_up.gif

oh yea-peep this I got from EBC!!!

botm_bigd_nov2007.jpg

firedevil.gif

Great news about school and the pic getting honored.

I've been sick'r than shet. Got the whole sinus, headache, sorethroatness going on. It's miserable and always makes me wimp out.

Taking the week off at the gym considering that I am feeling so "un-Bronson" right now. Prolly couldn't do a push-up without blowing a gasket.

You all stay safe in all of the inclement weather happening over stateside.

Bronson pic Diesel! You stay safe too Projekt, we are all thinkin of ya this holiday season.
thumb_up.gif

here, here! b safe over yonder, Projekt-i'd suggest covering yourself w/nekkid models to cushion any explosions
firedevil.gif

Back