Chavez doesn't get his wish

Projekt

Registered
The aspiring dictator did not get the votes to pass his constitutional referendum which would have paved the way to life long presidency. Thank goodness for motivated voters in that nearly godforsaken country...
woot.gif

http://www.cnn.com/2007....ex.html

maybe sean penn should run back down there and comfort his poor dictator friend
guns.gif

Chevez is a small thorn in the side for those who wish to unite the America's. Look at Europe closely, it is not only about economics, it is control and domination. What do yout hink about a president of the European Economic union for starters. Former primeminister of England, Tony Blair put his name in the hat for this job. I hear that The European Economic Union has passed laws that have a far more reaching impact on European members countries that have nothing to do with economics.The grip is tightening slowly on Europe; the Americas are next then Asia.

This just in:
President Chavez stated that this would not be the end of his efforts to "socialize" the country and he would continue to put the referendum to a vote.

Let's hope the assclown doesn't get a better turn out the next time he puts the proposal on a ballot.

1 down, a buttload to go, but it's a start. power to the people. what didn't make sense was his threat to cut off his oil exports to us which is only 17% of our import, but 90% of thier income. how long would they last? I'm not the brightest... but last I heard 90% cash flow is a decent chunk of the pie. hopefully the changes will benefit the people.

He might just go the Castro route and overthrow whats left of the gov. with his own army.

At least, the dictator buys cool stuff for his pilots with the money he earns selling oil to USA. Oh, wait, those are commie fighters!

62841_1194464384.jpg

Let's keep in mind that the USA is the only country on earth that can convert the poor quality crap coming from Ven.....and Chavez knows it, and he knows we need it badly.

Perhaps someday we get a politician that does something other than flap gums about self-sufficiency in oil and we could cut the dumbass off over there.

Sean Penn... now there's a candidate for the lowlife of the year award. Back in my day!!! it was (still is as far as I'm concerned) that stinking beoch
guns.gif
that stuck it to me in Vietnam.

That was ONLY act ONE  
blush.gif
, just wait, you'll see Act II  
guns.gif
real soon. I doubt he's  
cursin.gif
giving up that easy
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

He's gonna go Mexican cartel on his own country, it's only a matter of time!

Back