Please Welcome new advertiser on the site

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
If you have surfed around the net at all then you have surely seen Canadian Mikes banner. Mike has sold products to folks that come here in the past and I hear nothing but good things from them. Mike and I have been discussing him coming on the site for well over a year and the stars finally aligned and here he is. I believe that he is starting a Christas group buy so don't miss out on that... As always I asked Mike to give me a little history about his company and here is what he threw out there..

Hi everyone..some of you may know me already from other sites,but for those of you who dont,heres a brief rundown,on what i do..

I am a licensed machist,and work a regular full time job during the week..I then decided to get into making some motorcycle parts,and it has just grown from there...

my main items that I sell,and extended swingarms,billet clutch covers,and billet slave/sprocket covers...Im sure some guys here will post up some pics,as I already see some(alot) of familiar names on here...

I look forward to interacting,and being a sponsor over here...
I'll get some pics and info up soon on my products..

thanks,,mike

Please take a second and if you have never seen Mike around welcome him to the Org, if you have done business with him before ask him what took so long  
sadnews.gif

Welcome Mike

canadianmike006_2.gif

Mikes is a good friend of mine and I have bought and totally back his great products.
He does great craftsmanship, fair priced and I have never had a problem with him.
I have his billet clutch cover and sprocket slave cover.
ThumbsUp.gif

Welcome aboard, Mike. Do you have a website? A phone number? List of products?

Inquiring minds want to know!

--Wag--

Welcome, Mike!

Wow! Another 'busa brother...I didn't even think to consider for THAT for Christmas!

Congratulations, too, on your expanding business by quality work and outstanding customer service.

Word.

Scar

Busa_Road_Trip_8.jpg

hey guys..just found thispost..thanks cap...

guys,i dont have a website..i keep very busy now,via selling over on the other org,on this site now,and by emails alone...

if you guys have any questions,concerns etc,pm me on here,or canadianmike01@hotmail.com

i dont post my # up publicly,but after a few pms from people,i usually set up a phone call if they need to taalk about anything...

thanks for the welcome,and the gruop buy is set up,and running!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back