I'm going ahead with the photo contest

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Just thought a little diversion might be fun.Some of us can't ride at this time of year,so I will do my best to keep the Org a fun and interesting place to hang out in the "off season".

This time I have chosen 3 categories in which to enter your photo:

The best shot of a Busa.Doesn't have to be a fully customized bike just be a great photo.The prize for this will be a booty of Org merchandise graciously donated by our very own Captain. (no you won't be getting carbon fiber wheels or a turbo,you'll be receiving a hat and tee,maybe some stickers,that kind of thing).

The second category: Best shot of a local landmark where you live.I know I love photo's of cool things. Maybe its your wife standing under the Golden Gate bridge.Maybe its your kids at Niagra Falls.Maybe just a shot of some mountain twisties. Submit a pic taking by your son or daughter,get all the shutter bugs in your family interested if you want.It also doesn't have to be from your permanant home.Service men/women...let me see those shots of Bagdad or Andrews AirForce Base. The prize will be...a surprize, (dependant on who wins. A serviceman/women in the sandbox would get a care package.A 12 year old girl in Vermont would get a gift certificate to her local favourite resturant...etc etc etc.)

3rd category,and I'm hoping this one will be the most fun.The best pic of an' Org member. Perhaps you can snap a pic of your buddy in a compromising position. Maybe it's a photo of you at the Dragon with the foot pegs draggin'. The prize will be something wicked from my own personal collection of Hayabusa goodies.

We all post pics all the time. Lets see some really good stuff and have some fun at the same time.

I hope this takes off,if it doesn't I'll keep working.
winkold.gif

Thanks for reading...and post them pics now.

RSD.

Here what I mean by Org members caught in compromising positions.

Here's BaBusa at hooters in Las Vegas. I think he's trying to rid himself of some flatulance...but I'm not entirely sure.
rofl.gif

9.JPG

Here's Ol' Rubbah trying to get some loving from board member Gunny.
rock.gif

If you'll notice in the pic,Gunny seems to be gesturing something with his right hand.
whistling.gif

RSD. P.S. I wont be in the contest,I'll be one of 3 judges.

Picture_074.jpg

Okay here is my entry... I am near Baghdad and this is where I work generally speaking. I am a contractor working alongside the Army and though not currently a servicemember am a former USAF NCO "SSgt".

SlayerNights.JPG

Mrninja9 had the jungle fever when Big Show was around. Sorry Ben, dont get jealous!

IMG_0830__Medium_.jpg

Revlis will be a co-judge. Thanks bro for volunteering,and for taking yourself outa the competition
laugh.gif

Need 1 volunteer to be judge #3.

If yer still takin' volunteers...
smile.gif

Back