Heeeeeeers Johhny!

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Guess Jack did not know about the "2 dudes" rule back then...

FondaNicholsonOnFlagHog.gif

Your worried about two Up???

Check out his head wear!!!

Seriously though, pretty sure the Guys thing is a US only Homo-Phobic thing... You'll see it all the world, frequently. Oddly enough they are secure enough to NOT feel threatened by it. Their Manhood seems largely intact.

Kind of silly.

Dennis Hopper For the Win though... Love the Hat.

And this.... More true now than ever, just the cast has changed a little.

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
George Hanson: You know, this used to be a helluva good country. I can't understand what's gone wrong with it.

Billy: Man, everybody got chicken, that's what happened. Hey, we can't even get into like, a second-rate hotel, I mean, a second-rate motel, you dig? They think we're gonna cut their throat or somethin'. They're scared, man.

George Hanson: They're not scared of you. They're scared of what you represent to 'em.

Billy: Hey, man. All we represent to them, man, is somebody who needs a haircut.

George Hanson: Oh, no. What you represent to them is freedom. [/quote]

Dennis Hopper For the Win though...  Love the Hat.

And this....  More true now than ever, just the cast has changed a little.

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:
<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
George Hanson: You know, this used to be a helluva good country. I can't understand what's gone wrong with it.

Billy: Man, everybody got chicken, that's what happened. Hey, we can't even get into like, a second-rate hotel, I mean, a second-rate motel, you dig? They think we're gonna cut their throat or somethin'. They're scared, man.

George Hanson: They're not scared of you. They're scared of what you represent to 'em.

Billy: Hey, man. All we represent to them, man, is somebody who needs a haircut.

George Hanson: Oh, no. What you represent to them is freedom. [/quote][/quote]
brave.gif

Back