Warning to all

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
Not trying to bash anyone.  These are the facts about Tango1300.  If I get banned then so be it.  Just trying to protect others from being burned.  Below are posts taken from EBC

"You might remember that tango1300 was a forum sponsor <s>here</s> on EBC (edited by professor for clarification) from July to August. I received an email in late August from a member who informed me that there were several internet forums posting information about Tango allegedly taking people's money for car and motorcycle parts and not delivering the promised products... among other things. I contacted Tango and got his side of the story. After bringing all the facts to the other EBC admins we all decided that in the best interest of our members Tango would be removed as a sponsor and banned from the forum.

Today we were contact by a member who purchased 2 "cruise controls" from Tango and at this time has not received his products and has not heard back from him.
"

Interesting reading

"Holy snaps... I wish I would have known his name when he was on.. David is a con from way back, he was caught on Car board, or two I frequented and several ppl were looking for him, screwed them on quite a lot of money. Shiat, feel like total ass now not ever realizing it. He even used the same avatar IIRC. Damnit. I'm going to hop over to that site and see if any of them found him, lot of those guys were, well, we'll say resourceful."

"Theres a member on the camaro forum looking for him"

"sugarland tx is in his resume on that site, and his failed 'venture" into a performance shop, as well as one of the mustangs he supposedly owned etc... same schmuck."

"I did a check of my own. Super yikes. he is banned off nearly every forum from bikes, cars, boats and planes. He shouldn't be making em, should be making plates for them. "

+1

Thanks Black Bird Killer...
guns.gif
Thieves...

yeah, I don't think I'd want to be in his shoes. I'd think that, if you kept scamming people, that sooner or later the law of averages is going to catch up to him and hes gonna pi$$ someone off enough that they're gonna pay him a visit to his house. Most likely with a firearm or a baseball bat.

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Viewing Profile: Tango1300
I suffer from name change envy...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Member's Status:
Group: Members
Add to Contacts
Contact Information
Email is private

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AOL Screenname: No Information Entered
ICQ Number: No Information Entered
MSN Identity: No Information Entered
Yahoo! Messenger: No Information Entered

Personal Information
Member's Gender: Male
Member's Current Time: Nov. 16 2007, 3:26 AM[/quote]

If this is true I guess he'll be changing his screen name.

Guys,
Normally I wouldn't post the contents of a PM to the general populace, but in this case, I wanted everyone to see what I told him:

Tango,
I am sending you this PM because two different threads have been posted here and at EBC, supposedly about your past; I think you need to respond. I caution you to remain positive and respectful - these threads resulted from an effort to take care of the membership at large, so it is in your own best interest to either clear up any misconceptions or confirm the information with explainaton.

MCM

I ask that people not go into a public flogging until he decides whether or not to respond. If he is deserving of the negative attention, and has done anything improper - then he will be gone. But if he has not, then let's not slander the guy. Please point any questions or comments to me directly.

MCM

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>

I might ride slow, but I come home in one piece.[/quote]

You'd think you ride a PINTO instead of a Busa, hell, atleast think fast.  
laugh.gif

Not trying to bash anyone.  These are the facts about Tango1300.  If I get banned then so be it.  Just trying to protect others from being burned.  Below are posts taken from EBC

"You might remember that tango1300 was a forum sponsor here from July to August. I received an email in late August from a member who informed me that there were several internet forums posting information about Tango allegedly taking people's money for car and motorcycle parts and not delivering the promised products... among other things. I contacted Tango and got his side of the story. After bringing all the facts to the other EBC admins we all decided that in the best interest of our members Tango would be removed as a sponsor and banned from the forum.

Today we were contact by a member who purchased 2 "cruise controls" from Tango and at this time has not received his products and has not heard back from him.
"

Interesting reading

"Holy snaps... I wish I would have known his name when he was on.. David is a con from way back, he was caught on Car board, or two I frequented and several ppl were looking for him, screwed them on quite a lot of money. Shiat, feel like total ass now not ever realizing it. He even used the same avatar IIRC. Damnit. I'm going to hop over to that site and see if any of them found him, lot of those guys were, well, we'll say resourceful."

"Theres a member on the camaro forum looking for him"

"sugarland tx is in his resume on that site, and his failed 'venture" into a performance shop, as well as one of the mustangs he supposedly owned etc... same schmuck."

"I did a check of my own. Super yikes. he is banned off nearly every forum from bikes, cars, boats and planes. He shouldn't be making em, should be making plates for them. "
Sam,
Brother, why would you be banned for looking out for people? Appreciate the heads up... just wish it wasn't so public, yet...

It is all good.

Shawn

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:
<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>

I might ride slow, but I come home in one piece.[/quote]

You'd think you ride a PINTO instead of a Busa, hell, atleast think fast.  
laugh.gif
[/quote]
Don't believe EVERYTHING you read...
winkold.gif

Dang, I ride slow - and it doesn't help!
laugh.gif

Hey guys and girls, this thread is only as good as the facts. Which in this case are not fabrications and I applaud BBK for wanting to share this with his fellow riders.

I agree with Shawn that the staff on each board will have their own style of releasing this information and this may be a bit premature for the H.Org staff.

That being said this thread nor the thread at EBC should be a bash session, instead it is a way for people who know the facts to share the facts. (after all thats what friends are for, right?)

That way when it is time to buy something or someone posts a for sale add you as a member of either forum can feel educated and protected by the staff. Hence why EBC requires a minimum of 25 posts to sell, and you guys give a NooB a hard time when his first post a is a sale.

Now, are we saying that anyone is a bad person. NO. We are saying that you need to know the public knowledge about a person that lives near you, sells you parts, and rides with you based on his past transactions and decisions.

Tango has a bad reputation on many boards dealing with cars, boats, bikes, and others. Although he may be a great person to talk to and hang out with you need to know how he does business so that you can make the right decision for you.

Remember people this is the internet and you have no idea who the people are that post around you, someone who lives next door and sits at your dinner table could be an internet hero and get cyber muscles when he logs in OR a guy that you have never met could send you $100 because your dog died. YOU NEVER KNOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back