could you guys pull this off

Wow - he's got some cojones! I would have been more worried what my Dad would have done to me rather than the school!

No , I would just walk out the door ! Yes I got in alot of trouble back then , but i'm much better now !

That teacher is an EMBICILE!!!

As most of you know, I am a teacher... of FRESHMEN.

If she couldn't hear that she doesn't need to be teaching.

NOONE gets out of their seat without me seeing or hearing it. (Although I'm sometimes a B***H of a teacher)
corner2.png

That teacher is an EMBICILE!!!

As most of you know, I am a teacher... of FRESHMEN.

If she couldn't hear that she doesn't need to be teaching.

NOONE gets out of their seat without me seeing or hearing it. (Although I'm sometimes a B***H of a teacher)
corner2.png
them kids are pretty sneeky now a days

you wouldent believe me if i told ya the things we pulled in High School

"When i was in Egypt's land, let my Cameron go" bueller,bueller

that was pretty funny, and sad at the same time....i bet that was the most creative thing that kid goin out the window, n the one holdin the camera, EVER did in that old fart's class.....
guns.gif

I cut school before, but I usually just dint GO to class-altho, when you have 2 STRAIGHT hours in Autobody Tech right before lunch-hour n the shop door leads out to the prking lot...well, lets just say I took a few "extended lunchhours"
firedevil.gif

**OOOO!!!-i remember once our teacher fell asleep during a science vid-half of us snuck out in the hallway n just sat out there till movie was over n teacher woke up, like "WTF!?!?! Where is my class??" that shid was great
beerchug.gif

Back