Lockup

SnapAttack

Donating Member
Registered
Anyone watching this or seen it. Still amazes me how quickly a shank can be made and disposed. A flame, a roll of toilet paper and 3 or 4 coffee lids. Takes a matter of minutes and they even use the toilet water to harden the process.

shampoo bottles work well to and dont set off metal detectors

toilet paper rolled up with deoderant on it works well for smoking weed in the cell

WTF
rock.gif

They've got a lot of time to figure these things out...dangerous job for those that work in prisons...

They've got a lot of time to figure these things out...dangerous job for those that work in prisons...
+1

How does a prison guard stay ahead of the game? You don't. You work your 8 hour shift... you go home to family and try not to bring the bad home. Meanwhile, the inmates are planning 25/7/365.

Boy could I tell you guys some stories! LOL You would be amazed what these guys can do with a book of matches and some plastic trash can liners....

i got one for ya i worked the minimum dorms at the prison for a bit we supplied inmate cowboys to work the dairy one day the dairy supervisor called me and said he needed me to get out here we have a problem when i showed up i discovered an inmate decided that he would have a love session with a calf turns out the calves have 50grit sand paper tongues and don't let go until they get milk well, we finally managed to get the calf to surrender his meal and needless to say his inmate cowboy days were over

i got one for ya        i worked the minimum dorms at the prison for a bit   we supplied inmate cowboys to work the dairy   one day the dairy supervisor called me and said he needed me to get out here we have a problem    when i showed up i discovered an inmate decided that he would have a love session with a calf   turns out the calves have 50grit sand paper tongues and don't let go until they get milk     well, we finally managed to get the calf to surrender his meal and needless to say his inmate cowboy days were over
rock.gif

00004.gif

Back