Camera's again?  Yup, Again.  So far 2 Leica's

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
So yeah, I bought a Leica D-Lux3 had it for a couple of weeks and sold it, bought a little SD1000, kept it, bought another Leica to complement the SD1000... Sold it and finally bought the New Canon G9.

Been a long path but I think I will keep the G9. Though not this particular one as it has a few dead pixels on the sensor. But otherwise, I'm loving it. Just shy of a DSLR and takes great (HUGE) shots.

So enough with the running of the gums? OK, Here's some Samples I've got thus far... Nothing earth Shattering, but decent.

I like the G9 so far takes good pictures, though it's fairly bulky.

Scary Face in the Green,
IMG_0277.jpg

A little Halloween landscape
IMG_0446.jpg

MMmmm Crusty...
IMG_0027.jpg

Yup We have trees.
IMG_0286.jpg

And We Have Beverage.
IMG_0311.jpg

I've been giving a little more thought to composition, but mostly I've just been playing with the new camera. So Far I am very happy with the G9, Amazing Macro, and over all good shots.
IMG_0283.jpg

Any chance you could load those to the upload center...
I can't see them since they are linked....

Saving, myself, for the New Nikon D300...

Linked Images don't work? Or is it just a "No PhotoBucket" thing.

IMG_0286.jpg

another, wish they were better...

Though I am pleased with this one.

IMG_0311.jpg

And how about some Black Pussies... I love em'...

Theres a third running round as well...

IMG_0528.jpg

How much do the G9s go for? I found them on Amazon for about $443. If you know of a better deal, please post.

And of course my Buggy... Dirty but it's mine.
funny you should post that car... just got back from driving a 335 twin turbo retractable hardtop... ticket getter if I ever drove one... really squats and hauls the mail... (gotta love the paddle shifters)

How much do the G9s go for? I found them on Amazon for about $443. If you know of a better deal, please post.
Yeah $443 sounds about right... I think I paid a little more though.

17th Street Camera through Amazon is the Shiznit. I have bought 4 in a row from them and they haven't missed a beat.

thumb_up.gif

And of course my Buggy... Dirty but it's mine.
funny you should post that car... just got back from driving a 335 twin turbo retractable hardtop... ticket getter if I ever drove one... really squats and hauls the mail... (gotta love the paddle shifters)
I love it, it's got soul, character, and a little bit of attitude. Even with the 400 extra pounds the retractable hard top adds it's sure to be a blast, I love my coupe though, it's basically my Ford Mustang...

the exhaust is a marvel... cruising it sounds like a typical BMW but when you hammer it, it REALLY barks up... does the coupe have the same motor? if so.... I hope your license is bullet proof... these things gotta get tickets as fast as the Busa..

Good looking pics' Rev.. Like some of the perspectives! Thats a hell of a lot of camera for the money..

Back