Goldenchild...whats the deal??

gstspeedster

Donating Member
Registered
Hey everyone. I wanted to ask if anyone else has had trouble or is having trouble dealing with Daniel?? I paypaled him over 300 bucks and ordered some stuff on July 11th. I knew the stuff was coming from overseas and would have to wait 4-6 weeks on it. It never came and I never was contacted. I tried several times to contact him with no avail. I finally get ahold of him and something happened to his leg and he was not able to get things done. Well thats fine. But he told me he would find out where the items were, and thats the last I've heard of him. I've left several messages at the shop, and Pm'd him on here as well, with no response. This has been going on for months now. I know hes a well know board member and a sponser, but I don't think I have any other choice other than cancel my order. I wanted to do buisness with him, but this is unacceptable. So if anyone has any updated info that would be great, maybe something happened to him again. Thanks..

argue.gif
repost.gif
I sure there is a good excuse... ?

he just posted here in the last day and I talked with him on Saturday or so... probably nothing to bad going on..

the man has bailed me out several times ! i have nothing but good things to say , in fact i believe i could dial his number now and he would pick up . Parts coming from overseas? 4 to 6 weeks is best case there are a few problems that could occour along the way to delay them . good luck , try calling his cell , it is posted all over the board .

Well, from my experiences with him, he has always been available and more than willing to help. I have called him during the mornings, afternoons, and at NIGHT, and he has always made the time to talk me through problems and help me out.
I would say that there is a good reason that he hasn't been in touch. He has ALOT going on right now, and he is very busy. I am waiting on some stuff from him myself. But I know he has alot going on, so I am not going to rush him or bother him, because I know he will contact me as soon as he possibly can.
Daniel is good people. He will do right by you one way or another. Just give him a chance to get settled a bit. I do realize this is harder than it seems since you have been waiting so long, but seriously man, give him a chance. He will come through.
thumb_up.gif

Somebody else had this happen a few months back. I would think if the parts were to be delayed beyond the 6 weeks, I would at minimum expect a phone call. Definitely bad for business.

dealing with imports sucks... they can zip right in or they can be held up for months... I had some LED's from the UK get hung up for 90 days.. nothing anyone can do but wait..

Somebody else had this happen a few months back. I would think if the parts were to be delayed beyond the 6 weeks, I would at minimum expect a phone call. Definitely bad for business.
But he may not have known the parts were going to get held up. I don't understand all of that over-seas shipping junk anyway, but I do know there has been alot of issues with stuff being imported here lately.
And as far as business is concerned....you are correct. That isn't very good for business, but, for the most part, NO business is perfect, and there are some over-sights and miscommunications that will occur.
I am sure as soon as he can get some info on the parts he will contact you.

I know he's busy he just did my bike a couple weeks ago. I'm sure he will see this .

I am sure all the "golden" reviews and recommendations I have seen for him did not happen by him being a sloppy business operator. I wish I was closer to drop my machine off with him from what I have read..

Kick back and have a beer
smile.gif

Daniel is a straight up guy. He will sort out your problem whatever the case may be. I would trust the man with my children.
beerchug.gif

That was me... I was asking the board members if they knew how to get ahold of him, because like now I was leaving messages at the shop and PMing him with no response. I mean all he has to do is contact me and say I'm still working on it, or its still tyed up at customs....whatever. I just need some info. Its been since July guys..... I mean the couple times I've talked with him were fine, and he seems like a great guy, but the number of times I've tried contacting him versus any sort of reply is crazy. I know that he gets on the board at least every other day. I pm him, it would only take 10 seconds to write a message and send it, just to keep me up to date on the situation. Anyhow I'm not saying he a bad guy or anything, I just wanted to know if this waiting is a normal thing for him and if I should just wait it out, instead of cancelling and ordering somewhere else. And so far I think thats the case. Thanks again everyone!! And If you see this Daniel, please contact me in regards to the order. Thanks...

I'm here buddy,if you been calling you have to speak up on the machine.I have no caller id there(note to self get caller id phone).I have several messages that I can't make out the name or #,so i don't know who to call...Sorry...I ordered these covers sometime ago and like you have been waiting on them,due to time of year and seasons overseas I really have no control..I waited 6 months for Semi's undertail due to it was custom,like your covers..Once I order them I can't get a refund but tell you what if in 2 weeks i don't got them I will give you a 100% money back refund and eat the $300+ and sell the covers when i get them...I don't like to order custom stuff sometimes cause this happens & customers don't get it...I apologize for not contacting you but sending a email would have gotten answered faster as I check it each day unlike the shop phone..I'm on winter hours so most of my time is spent working my fall/winter job...If you can wait the 2 weeks lmk and if they don't show here I will send refund...pm me paypal address so i got it in my pm's....Again sorry for delays or inconviences this has caused you...

Too all the internet instigators,get to
kissass.gif

I'm here buddy,if you been calling you have to speak up on the machine.I have no caller id there(note to self get caller id phone).I have several messages that I can't make out the name or #,so i don't know who to call...Sorry...I ordered these covers sometime ago and like you have been waiting on them,due to time of year and seasons overseas I really have no control..I waited 6 months for Semi's undertail due to it was custom,like your covers..Once I order them I can't get a refund but tell you what if in 2 weeks i don't got them I will give you a 100% money back refund and eat the $300+ and sell the covers when i get them...I don't like to order custom stuff sometimes cause this happens & customers don't get it...I apologize for not contacting you but sending a email would have gotten answered faster as I check it each day unlike the shop phone..I'm on winter hours so most of my time is spent working my fall/winter job...If you can wait the 2 weeks lmk and if they don't show here I will send refund...pm me paypal address so i got it in my pm's....Again sorry for delays or inconviences this has caused you...

Too all the internet instigators,get to
kissass.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Well there you have it!

just an fyi I have ordered stuff from overseas and waited over a year for them (carbon frame covers)

I just got a new side panel from Suzuki of Canada,was told 3 weeks been 8 months...5 months sitting in customs hold.....

gstspeedster,I got you man one way or another,don't worry....

If ANYBODY thinks they are out money from Daniel,hit me up,I'll send you your money and me and Daniel will square up later.Daniel is heads up and standup,so if you feel like you need your money back before the stuff arrives,let me know.

Back