AH Yes, despite the Pres, the consumer culture,

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
"Do you realise," says the crown prince in the cartoon, "if you get pregnant this will be the closest thing I've done to work in my whole life."[/quote]

Sounds like the "Crown Prince" needs to work on that stiff upper lip thing... Then Again, as he is a Royal... Likely doesn't know how that works either.

I'm just glad we don't have to suffer under this flavor of arrogant Douche-baggery. Hell we've got enough idiots busily worshiping Hollywood scumbags anyway... Let alone the most embarrassing office in the Nation...

All that comes to mind is "if this is the worst going on in someone's royal life, big whoop..."
laugh.gif

Torres had drawn the cartoon and Fontdevila, the paper's cartoons editor, wrote the caption.

"Do you realise," says the crown prince in the cartoon, "if you get pregnant this will be the closest thing I've done to work in my whole life."

That referred to an announcement by the government that it would pay Spanish couples for each new baby they had.

Put that up during daytime TV and we can get rid of alot of losers in this country ! Next on Springer!!

Back