LADIES!!! What would you do?

MsMeow

Registered
I'm tired of seeing all the unfortunate, out-of-work folks standing on the side of the road wanting to work in exchange for something.  Some of them  are con artists, but you just KNOW some of these people are
truly in need.    

The softer  side of me does reach out to this man whose photo was  captured  below.  I have to ask myself,  "What would you do? You're driving down the highway and there on the side of the road, you see  
this creature of God and read his sign.  Are you  going to stop or keep going? You only have a second to  think about it before you flash by."    

Think about it...  Do you press the gas or the brake?  Personally, my duty as a human being would mean that I would have to stop and help this poor, unfortunate man.

What would you do?

View attachment 84064

that's a pretty short sign.... I don't think it would be worth your time

Yeah... I mean, my sign for begging is at my ankles...
Yamahor, why DID we even click on this? ? Was it our morbid curiosity about what the women were doign in here? Was it to see nekked guys hanging out in public? Was it to waste our own time while we are bored at the office, because I manage thigns so well, I got all caught up and that cutie in "Installations" left the company and I have no reason to make that extra trip to the bathroom since it goes by her desk and I would get to stare at the tatoo on teh back of her neck while she twirls her long, dark hair and smacks her gum while talking to customers on the phone?

Yeah... I mean, my sign for begging is at my ankles...
Yamahor, why DID we even click on this? ?  Was it our morbid curiosity about what the women were doign in here?  Was it to see nekked guys hanging out in public?  Was it to waste our own time while we are bored at the office, because I manage thigns so well, I got all caught up and that cutie in "Installations" left the company and I have no reason to make that extra trip to the bathroom since it goes by her desk and I would get to stare at the tatoo on teh back of her neck while she twirls her long, dark hair and smacks her gum while talking to customers on the phone?
Well... I clicked cause I thought it would give me insight into the elusive female mind... And I saw that you posted...

I am looking at his right hand. I think he's flipping us off.

You know, I guess I'm alone in thinking "who really needs one more man?" View attachment 1219402

Cute though... View attachment 1219403
Amen to that!
Glad to see I'm not the only one View attachment 1219402

However, this is a great time to post up more pics of men that would no doubt disappoint us over and over again, don't you agree? View attachment 1219403

View attachment 84129

View attachment 1219404

View attachment 1219405

Back