drove 5 hr's but only went 46 miles

jwcfbd

Administrator
Donating Member
Registered
I got the ATV out for a romp in the dirt today and all I can say is that we had a blast. A guy from work, his nephew and myself went out to www.durhamtown.com today and covered 46 miles of very dirty/dusty trails. I'm sorry but I only got two pictures and it was at the wash rack. I can't remember the last time I had so much fun playing in the dirt as I did today. I looked like Pigpen, every time I moved I left a cloud of dust where I was standing.

mzrsq
In my other post you asked about the power steering. It works great and is worth every penny. I traded rides with buddy Sean who was riding his father in law's Polaris Spotrsman 400. In the 10 mins. that I rode that I was more tired then the 2 hours I rode my before hand. Even Sean agreed. I think I may have sold him on a new Grizzly in less then 10 mins behind the controls.
laugh.gif

At the end of the day I went for a romp in the mud pit where I proceeded to get completely buried and required help getting back out.
face7.gif
I got a little carried away and hit a spot that was nothing more then muddy soup. I made it about 10 feet and then sunk. It took me over 1/2 hour and $8 to get all the mud off.
pillepalle.gif
but it was worth it. I broke her in right and wore myself out big time. I'm going to sleep good tonight but I'm not sure I'm going to be able to move in the morning. I can already feel the musles that I never knew that I had. :boohoo
here are the only pics from the day

HPIM1108__Medium_.JPG

Thanks for the update..........Looks like you had alot of fun.

I've been very happy with my 2000 Prarie 4x4, but it's full time 4 wheel drive and sometimes a bit tiring on off-camber riding. The Power steering got my interest when I first seen it advertised but hadn't heard if it was all it was advertised to be.

You say "wash rack"...............you mean you're allowed to wash these things.
beerchug.gif

Back