Which would U get if U had the Fastest color?

8Daytona8

Donating Member
Registered
U see what I got to put these on so give me your choice!
whistling.gif

carrozzeria_colors.jpg

AOL.com Images Not Available

hey, datona, gold 4 sure, ya got a full side shot of that bike in your post? from what I see, looks pretty damn sweet!
beerchug.gif

Hey thanks all for the Congrats on wheels. I'm still in shock and Aw! I never even won a Biggie fry from, well you know! I know how they felt when the Bunker Buster hit the bottom floor now. I'm thinkin the GOLD!
cool.gif
thumb_up.gif

id get the polished that way if you ever change colors on the bike they wont clash

This is what's incl.
WHAT YOU GET
This auction includes a brand new set of front and rear Carrozzeria VStar Forged Aluminum Wheels for the the Suzuki Hayabusa, assembled with bearings, spacers, cush drive system, and sprocket (rear tooth count decided by winner). Shipped TYD anywhere in the US. International winners may be required to pay an additonal postage at the discretion of Thunder Composites. Standard anodized colors, Gold, Black, Blue, Red, or Powder coated in Black, white. Any other colors, to include high polish (+$150) and clear anodized will be additional charge to the winner if they decide to upgrade. Standard sizing 3.50/6.00-17". Other sizes available if winner decides to upgrade are 3.50/6.25-17" (+$50)

Back