THANKS VETS

pbghost

Registered
I WON'T BE ONLINE TOMORROW, SO I'D LIKE TO THANK ALL WHO HAVE SERVED, ARE SERVING, AND THE FAMILIES WHO SUPPORT THEM THANKS IN ADVANCE.

beerchug.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
beerchug.gif

clap.gif

clap.gif

clap.gif

clap.gif

clap.gif

beerchug.gif

I SECOND THAT , GOD BLESS TO ALL THAT ARE SERVING OUR GREAT COUNTRY AND TO ALL OF THOSE WHO HAVE SERVED, THANK YOU FOR OUR FREEDOM!!!!
bowdown.gif

Thanks to all members of the armed forces (past, present and future)! You are in our thoughts daily and we appreciate what you do for us.

Thank you, and you're welcome. Following orders can be tough. Doing what's right can be even tougher!

Happy V-Day!

Thank you to everyone that protects our country.. or has in the past.
Without them, we wouldn't be the great country that we are.

President Calvin Coolidge once said, "The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten."

So it's important to hear from those who haven't forgotten....thanks.
beerchug.gif

THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE SERVED. IF NOT FOR YOU GUYS WE WOULD NOT BE HERE TODAY WRITTING THIS.
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

clap.gif

clap.gif

clap.gif

clap.gif

Thanks to all who served and are serving now. You are what makes us the best country in the world!!
bowdown.gif

God Bless our soldiers and their families.

It's here! It's hear! Today's the day!

I got a call from my dad today. I thanked him for his time in the Air Force (Vietnam era). He was speechless.

If you want to make a difference in a veteran's life, thank them personally. You make their week!

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

You see it over and over and over in this thread folks "Thank you" doesnt seem like enough but you can see the sincerity in every one of these messages..... Troops present and past...... Thank you for my freedom, your sacrifice and the ability to raise my kids in this wonderful country.... For those serving today that are members here I hold a special place for you in my prayers each day... Come home safe and know that there are many members here doing the very same thing for you.....

Thank to you All...

CAp

Thank you to those that have, or continue to serve! A simple thank you goes along way with those of us who do serve... i sit hummbled!
beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif

I was not going to post. I don't have anything profound to say.

Just thank you.

Thank you for doing what most of us don't or can't.

In all sincerity, thank you.

God Bless our Vets. Past, Present and Future. They have and will Sacrifice SOO MUCH for our Freedoms that WE sometimes take for Granted.  God I love AMERICA !!!!!!!!!!!!
bowdown.gif

Thanks to all y'all! Especially the men and women who are laying their lives on the line every day.

My husband was a Seabee as his father was before him. My uncle saw Vietnam and refuses to talk about to this day. I pray for all of you every night.

One of my favorite sayings.. "If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a soldier"

Back