Street Stunterz

dadofthree

Seasoned Beef
Donating Member
Registered
Decent video of stunters. Little language at the very end, little booty shot for the ladies ( sagging )
whistling.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
i thought for sure somebody was gonna run into some of those fellas when they were up on one. other bikes passing were sure gettin close.....

i bet them boys keep the dealers happy with all the fork seals they have to replace...

Stupid... just plain stupid

what they do not show you is the rolling road block by other bike riders, they also block off the entire freeway....... this is not going to help any of us at all, the mentality of this activity is not very high (although it does take skill to ride like that) all sport bike riders are cowboys....

So who is the bad guy when an 18 wheeler drives up the tailpipe of a sedan with a family of 4 in it when these bozo's pull these impromptu stunt shows?

I think that with freedom of expression, press and everything else comes a burden of responsibility... I do not think much is displayed here....

They're talented, fo sho...but there's a time and a place for EVERYTHING. It's called college!

Fun to watch from afar.

That's how it's going to look on I-85 tomorrow when them Carolina Boy's head to PPM.
face7.gif

I have been on this ride for the past 4 years always a good time

most of the guys in that video make a good living stunting

Stupid... just plain stupid

what they do not show you is the rolling road block by other bike riders, they also block off the entire freeway....... this is not going to help any of us at all, the mentality of this activity is not very high (although it does take skill to ride like that) all sport bike riders are cowboys....

So who is the bad guy when an 18 wheeler drives up the tailpipe of a sedan with a family of 4 in it when these bozo's pull these impromptu stunt shows?

I think that with freedom of expression, press and everything else comes a burden of responsibility... I do not think much is displayed here....
+1000

This is exactly why LEO's treat us all like punk kids.

Back