extreemachine's (Mom)

extreemSIS

Registered
It was nice to read that so many of you cared about Ralph and you sent your condolences to us. My husband and I appreciated it. Kris showed me all the e-mails from all of you, very nice. It's still hard to accept that he is no longer with us. On Dec. 6th he would have been 42. His children seem to be doing alright. They have been going for bereavement counseling, it's helping them. It's nice that Kris and all of you can keep in touch. I told Kris I just wanted to write to all of you and thank you for your sympathy and the flowers.

Joyce and Ralph (Mom and Dad)

he may no longer be with us here on earth, but i know he is with us in spirit and is looking over his family and friends!!!

My families prayers will continue to be with you.

beerchug.gif
Good on ya guys.

Thank you for letting us know how your family is doing. The members of this site share your grief.

Your entire family and Ralph's friends are in our thoughts and prayers...we're like family here and we all share in your loss.

Your family is also in our families prayers. Thank you for letting us know the children are doing better.

I never got a chance to meet Ralph personally, but he will remain a part of the family. Prayers sent.

Ralph was good people, I'm sorry that he's no longer with us. We use to have some good conversations here. He contributed a lot to the any subject thread.

Thanks for writing us and letting us know the kids are being helped.

Regards,

Robert

I'm so sorry about your loss. I am glad to hear the children are getting help, and you should also, if you need it.

Peace be with you.

Back