PING ---> VMAN (Kevin)

Powers739

Donating Member
Registered
Kevin,

I have not seen you post in some time. Just wanted to let you know you are still in my prayers and thoughts brother.

dunno.gif

Talked to him on Saturday, He was bringing the R1 to lees performance for tuning. He said he was feeling good, but was sore after another procedure last week!

Thanks John, I know things are going to be busy for him in the near future... Glad to here the R1 is getting some attention.

Kevin's R1 in my truck...
DSC07667.jpg

I am doing rather well, all things considering, Ted thanks for wondering where I have been.

I am trying to get back to a normal life, keeping my schedule as close to what it was before the DX. As John mentioned, I did drop my R1 off at Lee's on Saturday. I am running a generic map and i am gonna have them set up a custom one and install a BPD quickshifter, same one I have been using on the Busa for several months.

Long range plans for the R1 include a ported head, bump in compression and a set of cams. I just aquired a spare complete head and hope to get that done after the 1st of the year.

Hey Kev.,
Thanks for the input on Traxxion Dynamics. If all things go well, they will be doing my forks during winter. I had inquired via email and Dan got back to me within a few hours. Outstanding. 
thumb_up.gif

By the way it was me who "infiltrated" your blog.  
cool.gif

Be tough brother!

Hey Kev.,
Thanks for the input on Traxxion Dynamics. If all things go well, they will be doing my forks during winter. I had inquired via email and Dan got back to me within a few hours. Outstanding. 
thumb_up.gif

By the way it was me who "infiltrated" your blog.  
cool.gif

Be tough brother!
Anytime man, you will be happy and impressed with their work.

Thanks for posting up a comment.

Glad to see your doing well Vman! Keep the faith! I Hope and pray the best for you and your family!!
beerchug.gif

Hey Kevin, seen ya canciled your track day at Barber on your blog, sorry to hear that. I know you were looking forward to it, just take care of yourself and get better now, there will be plenty of track days when you kick this cancer in the rear.

Tim

Hey Kevin, seen ya canciled your track day at Barber on your blog, sorry to hear that. I know you were looking forward to it, just take care of yourself and get better now, there will be plenty of track days when you kick this cancer in the rear.

Tim
Exactly Tim!

I really hated to miss Barber for the 4th time.

I still am signed up for CMP on Nov 24-25th. Hopefully I will be healed by then.

Back