Stupid Kids

ibified

Registered
So tonight im going through the drive through at taco bell, and some kid comes FLYING out of a parking space IN REVERSE in a geo metro convertible. Slammed into the back end of my car and slid all the way across the resr bumper. Looks like our 3 month old civic is going to need a new bumper, new exhaust, and new trunk lid. Yay.

I guess we're BOTH lucky the cops got there fast - he's still alive and I'm not in jail.

yeah he has insurance. he'd have been one dead kid if he hadnt.
guns.gif

We were all young once...... But these kids today ( i must be getting old ) have no respect or attention span is a flicker of light
guns.gif

damm. Good thing the cops got their quick. We really need to teach kids how to drive, a vehicle can be a deadly weapon!

sorry about the car...but we were all young before. Glad no one was hurt. He is lucky that his night ended in this and not death.

He'll pay better attention now.
Too bad for your cool little car.
cool.gif
Maybe now you can go all out and get a 4" exhaust slapped on with a fast and the furious bumper and wing to boot.

I remember........ well it was so long ago I can't clearly remember, but glad no one was hurt. Good luck on the repairs.

Back