My first rides

MrsTwotonevert

Donating Member
Registered
Thanks for all the support that I have been getting on my new bike and riding.

Please don't end the support becuase I dropped it earlier which my husband was nice enough not to film that piece..
sad.gif

There was a kid following behind me in the neighborhodd on a 4 wheeler and then a car was coming around the corner so I moved over to the curb and I got distracted and didn't have my footing right.
I am OK but the Katana suffered some scrapes and bruises. I was sooooo upset. I am sure the west and east coasts could have heard me cussing,,,
banghead.gif

At first, I just made James put it in the garage and I said forget it..
Then I calmed down and wanted to start riding again because I am going to do this. I love it..Now I can understand a little more how it is theraputic.

James was very supportive and didn't yell at me, I think he knew that I was pretty upset on my own. He told me he was going to leave it up to me to share this with everybody, he wasn't going to post it.

I think we decided to go to an empty parking lot tomorrow to ride in.

Please keep the encouragement coming my way, I am going to need it
please.gif

Sorry to hear about the accident, but you are okay and that's what's important! Continue riding and get your practice. Fix it up and you'll be all set.

ur bike now has some character!!!
cool.gif

keep on pluggin along and u will be ridin like a pro in no time!!!!

Your ok that's whats important.but don't give up!!!A little practice and it will become 2nd nature.

it happens to everyone... i dropped mine in the dang driveway!!! talk about feeling like crap! Glad to hear you got back on it!!
beerchug.gif

good on ya for getting back up and on...most of us have been down at one time or another (some of us multiple times
sad.gif
) the important thing is you are ok and not letting this discourage you...it won't be long before i have a pic of you cruising down the road on your own bike with all of us
ThumbsUp.gif

Congrats on the new ride. And dont feel bad about dropping it. these things happen to EVERYONE sometime. I'd be willing to bet that at least 90% of us on the board have dropped a bike at one time or another. heck, my buddy dropped his this summer after about 20 feet of riding. What matters is that you got back on - congrats!

Like the others have said ....your ok and that's what matters. Good for you getting back up on your horse!
thumb_up.gif

I had a 06 600 Katana, that had already been down when I boughtit, I also dropped it once on both sides. It also got run hit by an F-150 while parked right before my eyes! It is a tough bike, don't feel too bad keep riding your ride! Good luck
thumb_up.gif

ya dont feel bad about droping it heck, i droped my bike a couple months ago right in front of everybody oh well, it happens
thumb_up.gif

Back