Need website design advice

Fate

Donating Member
Registered
I am trying to create a website for Real Estate. What is best program for a non computer expert like me to use. I have heard Dream Weaver is good. I also need to have a page that people can down load a package that will probably be an adobe file with pictures, appraisal, estimates etc.... How do I set something like that up.

For a beginner, Microsoft Publisher would work, it cheap and easy to use. There are much better programs out there, but I have more experience with MS Publisher.

to be honest, if you don't know what to do...don't do it yourself. Designing a functional website for business can be tricky. There's a bunch of design and management applications and program templates that help, but one wrong script or code and things get bad fast, and that's not good business if you plan on having customers frequent the site.

I've designed and managed hundreds of wesbites for businesses. I would recommend commissioning someone to design the shell with the functionality you want, make sure it is operable and then assume full ownership with periodic consultation. Let me know if you need any help...

- Sharky

Thanks, I got my domain with godaddy and set up a site with them. seems easy with their software. I am going to need a adobe acrobat writer program though, anyone have any thoughts where it is the cheapest to buy?

Back