LSU VERSUS ALABAMA

AES

Registered
guys if yall are the least bit interested in football try and catch this game, we are gonna hand Saban his ass if at all possible.

Hmmmm. Random topic?
As soon as the mods have their  
coffee.gif

biggrin.gif

Since I married a girl from AL...I have to support AL....ROLL TIDE!!!! But when Alabama vs Auburn is on...WAR EAGLE!!!! The wife graduated form Auburn....

ok bigmac, how do you like them apples, we like to get ya'lls hopes up and then come back and crush every dream you ever had...... and then theres nick saban, traitor, he did not look too happy this afternoon.

watched the game. LSU was just the better team. more talent
and experience. it shouldn't have been as close as it was.
turnovers and penalties is what made it as close as it was
scorewise. we scratched and clawed though-had a lot of heart
going up against that team. LSU tried to give it to us- but
we just couldn't take it. the better team won this time-congrats
to LSU. nick saban is a good coach- hope he stays with us.
we shall see.

ok bigmac, how do you like them apples, we like to get ya'lls hopes up and then come back and crush every dream you ever had...... and then theres nick saban, traitor, he did not look too happy this afternoon.
Ok, I'm back!

We (Bama) lost to a very, very talented football team and no one will argue that point. I think our boys, Saban's Tide, playing them to a 7 point finish is respectable and a sign of things to come - any Bama fan worth his weight in spit would have told you back in June that a 7 point loss to the number 2 team in the country would suit us right down to the ground and it does!
LSU will probably play for a National Title and if they do, I hope they kick some azz!

As far as a bunch of blathering from an LSU fan? Typical.
As was Saban's departure.
He resurected LSU, a moribund program, to rock star status, put on a clinic in recruiting for five years and got out. A process that Les Miles will more than likely follow (at least the gettting out part) as we talk about his new job at Michigan next year - at least thats the national scuttle butt.

I did the same thing when I was offered a lucrative chance to work in Louisiana; made the best of it and got out when the opportunity presented itself. To live and work there and for it to feel anything other than torturous, you nearly have to be from there!

Fact is Saban is doing the same thing in Tuscaloosa that he did in Baton Rouge, building a winner. Our team has not known how to win for years but he is slowly teaching them (ask any Vol fan) and (after one year) recruiting has already started to shift our way after years of auburn dominance!

Traitor?

Your school girl crush, crushed, is obvious just deal with it and understand. Friggin LSU fans make more noise than a naked fat man in a naugahyde chair win or lose so I can understand the chest pounding as can anyone who has shared a stadium with your fan base but if not staying in south LA when the escape button is pushable makes one a traitor, count me in. I dont look for Saban to stay here for eons but we will enjoy the time he does, the man CAN COACH college kids and LSU and Bama are lucky to have had him.

Enjoy this year and that odd coach of yours; he IS coaching 17 (or is it 18) starters recruited by Saban. You will probably, and to me hopefully, see another National Championship and shortly thereafter Les will depart and the search will continue, another traitor (like Saban and Miles and uhem.... Blanco and "Mr. Chocolate City") will be annoited and the mediocrity will more than likely slowly seep back in.

Good to see your thread and some spirit tho' - Hold That Tiger dude!

Oh yeah...

Roll Tide Roll!

ROLL TIDE any dang way. I thought they did look good. LSU was a different team than showed up for the KY or Auburn game. They really looked good late with their passing game. I didn't get to watch the whole game. I can't wait till the Auburn game. And living here in East TN, I loved it when they wiped the field with the Vols.

i was just rying to sir the pot some......... mission accomplished! yall be good.

well tomorrow its gonna be LSU vs La TECH, im predicting the score will be 7 - 80 something LSU..... Geaux tigers

Back