"End Game"

lurk.gif

When I lived in Austin, I watched Alex on local public access, Since '99. He has always backed up his tout with new articles and Historical data. Hard to call him a conspiracy theorist, when he backs it up with LOTS of data.
Plus- whats happening today? Immigration? they don't want to guard the borders- goes against their idea of the NAU. Merge Canada-US and Mexico. Its happening. Not good.

I just watched it tonight . It was a cheaply made/written movie with an decent twist .

what people OUR AGE don't seem to get, is the new order will be perfectly fine to the next generation. The same way our current shocking world is fine to us, but not acceptable to people from 1870.

So, in the end, why fret and worry about it? Life is too short, and future generations are going to accept it as normal anyway.

Yes, but not enough to be worth the effort. To be euphamistically solicitous, the "mis-statements" of "fact" are so pervasive as to challenge everything else that is said and who has time for that?

I don't get how people can lie (screw the PC language after all!) about something and believe it somehow helps them to do so. Of course, there are always those who will believe just about anything if it's juicy enough. I did some poking around and found some people who watched the Zeitgeist movie and gave up their religious beliefs because of it.

As an atheist, I am most willing to believe the stuff in Part I of the movie because it supports my beliefs. However, for someone to give up their religious because of a 35-minute segment on an internet video makes me wonder about the efficacy of their beliefs and more importantly, makes me question their ability to think critically. Completing the thought, much of what was posited in that section of the movie was not correct.

Assuming that believers are right about there being a god, I can't believe said deity would truly want his followers to believe blindly in any case.

Okay, I got to rambling. I'll shut up now!

--Wag--

i would think anybody who has taken the time to watch both vids has been opened up to a whole new realm of intrigue. for example: watching a politician speaking about his new book, you have to ask yourself. has he been to the bilderberg convention. and the answer would inevitably be yes. so the secret is out (for some.) some of the content does seem a bit far fetched on both the religous and political fronts. even so, i think it must still be based on fact. i am sure the creator: AKA the Great Equalizer, is universal, and if he wants 3 stars all in a row i'm dammed sure he'll have them. i am not a hayabusa rider. i ride a gsxr 750 1995 model. the reason i am in this forum is because i can now afford to buy a new bike. hayabusa and gsxr1000 were top of the list at 1 point. but i fear they may be too powerful for me, and also i stand a good chance of being caught speeding and so loose my licence. i might not live much longer if i buy the busa.
bluegrab.gif

a quick update on the 1st part of the zeitgeist vid: if you check out www.elanvital.org . this is the best answer i can find for humans in my quest for world peace.  
google.gif

is it a "Movie" as in fictional entertainment, or just another 2 hour propagandocumentary?

Back