What if Bush

captainraymond

Registered
Busa? Would you welcome into the fold or would you remind him that he must apply a heavy coat of oil to his calipers just before his next high speed run?

I think he is the only politician with the cajones to do what is needed.... I think that if a Dem was in the office, they would have done the same thing and the Rep's would be acting like jerks just like the dems are now...

Or you could learn to drop to your knees 5 times a day and pray or be executed..(goal of the radicals)

Or I suppose you could save all the trouble and move to the middle east...

Bush doesn't ride or surf or do anything else cool.

He is a convicted drunk driver in Maine though.

interesting choice of words to describe what you think Bush has. He doesnt though. But either does any Dem. Same bs shuffled around in different circles. what is needed is someone to be an actual leader of this country and do what is in the best intrest of the people here.

All, I repeat, ALL polticians blow...
yes they do
thumb_up.gif

I would love to see a commen person, not wealthy, not connected, just a good down to earth true blooded American with core family values and love for the earth and protection of civil rights and...

Anyway, IMO part of the problem lies economically as well as politically. We are a corporation in deep finacial trouble. Sure we could build battery operated cars (wait... that's been done) and move more rapidly on ending the war and pushing alternative fuels... but the fact is war is money and right now we need to believe we still need all that oil.

once bush is out of office..... im building a bomb shelter....

Heres my take on it... Republicans? They blow! Democrats? They blow! Any politician for the most part? THEY BLOW!!!!! I'm gonna put my vote towards some that is at least funny and smart...

STEPHEN COLBERT!!!!!

Maybe Henry Rollins if he'd run...

I'd vote for Dino Rossi if he'd run for President. He's the only politician I've seen in a long time that has ANY values.

Vote Ron Paul!
He is about as legitimate as can be.
However if he gets elected... There goes my contracting job.

I think he is the only politician with the cajones to do what is needed.... I think that if a Dem was in the office, they would have done the same thing and the Rep's would be acting like jerks just like the dems are now...

Or you could learn to drop to your knees 5 times a day and pray or be executed..(goal of the radicals)

Or I suppose you could save all the trouble and move to the middle east...
OR We could do away with all the Religions, start thinking for ourselves and most of the worlds problems would clear right up!

If Bush Rode a Busa? I'm willing to bet he'd ride slow, be overly careful and end up plowing into a car, he doesn't strike me as having anywhere near the eye hand required for riding a motorcycle.

Heres my take on it... Republicans? They blow! Democrats? They blow! Any politician for the most part? THEY BLOW!!!!! I'm gonna put my vote towards some that is at least funny and smart...

STEPHEN COLBERT!!!!!

Maybe Henry Rollins if he'd run...
I love Henry but I I'd hesitate to put him in Office.

I'd like to see Colbert/Stewart...

Maybe Obama??? I dunno, Looks like we have nothing but dregs to choose from though as usual. The people who seek out this position, who want to be president are inherently flawed, power hungry megalomaniacs. It's truly terrifying.

It's pathetic that WE as a Nation, are subjected to having to choose between two evils, and that our country has been divided over key issues because the media and special interests/party politics have told us this is the way it is.

It's pathetic that we have to choose between Scum, and lying scum to lead us...

Back