WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
0004238595647_500X500.jpg

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=6005581

Now I just need to find a huge hill!!!

ohsnap1.gif
That's so Bronson!!!!
I had something like that as a small boy.
I ran that thing until the wheels literally fell off. It still excites me to think about how much fun it was to ride that thing all over the mean streets of Azusa, CA.
Wish they made a man-size one of those.

NO WAY, It's all about the Green machine and the Rear wheel Steering... It's a classic, the big wheel was OK Bro, but the Green Machine was a performance product, the Hayabusa of the Three wheel Human powered set. ;)

0002891498153_500X500.jpg

Although going fast on the Big Wheel was always a lot less terrifying...

Ok,

Now my nephew who is going to be 5 has seen these.

He wants the green machine H2O
guns.gif
and his birthday is in 3 weeks.

Guess I will need to order one.

The green machine was DOPE. I had one as a kid and all the kids with big wheels were jealous.

Some things never change: now I have a busa and they all have liter bikes. Poor kids.

Big Wheels rock!
bowdown.gif
i miss mine used to like go down big hills and get sideways on it but eventually the rear wheels would wear out and fall apart kinda like on the busa
cool.gif

whatever. I had something else that probably NO BODY has ever heard of and I can't even remember the name.... it was mostly round with bumper on the outside, had two large wheels on left and right that you sat between and maybe a tiny stabilzer wheel on bag. you had handles inside those two large wheels and cranked them to go. if you turned them opposite directions you could just spin super fast until you couldn't take it or had to throw up.

Now THAT unit was BAD!! Rare, fun, and broke down as fast as ANY BigWheel or GreenMachine.

If anyone can find that thing, post a pic or link!!!!

Also had a plastic 6 wheeled ATV you used your arms to drive. Very fun and pretty cool looking too

Back