Happy Halloween

toastman

Registered
Hope your having a great one with the kids!!!

busapumkin.jpg

Cheers,

Tony

That is a sweet pumpkin....Koo-OOO-KOO-KOO-ka-koo-KOO-KOO !!!!!!  Take off, eh......  (Does anyone remember who sang the "take-off" song
rock.gif
?......( a little Bob and Doug trivia..........)

I love the pumpkin! I did the same thing, but some neighborhood kid smashed it on the 30th. I responded by putting a note on the door that said "Dear trick or treaters, some little punk kid smashed our pumpkin last night, so we will not be giving out treats this year. If children in the neighborhood choose to ruin our halloween spirit, please understand that we have no desire to contribute to yours. Thanks for understanding. Sincerely, the Longs. P.S. - Smile for the surveillance cameras."

That is a sweet pumpkin....Koo-OOO-KOO-KOO-ka-koo-KOO-KOO !!!!!!  Take off, eh......  (Does anyone remember who sang the "take-off" song
rock.gif
You bethca - Geddy Lee of Rush... Got the album - that's right - on vinyl!

rock.gif
You bethca - Geddy Lee of Rush...  Got the album - that's right - on vinyl!
"YOU ARE CORRECT SIR !!!!!".....tell'em Johnny what he's WON..."WELL BOB, he's one a fabulous Mr. Microphone from Ronco, a lifetime supply of ALPO dog products, and...........

A NEW CAR !!!!! Excellent trivia hit Brother...I "used" to have that on Vinyl, but I believe my best friend Mike (he was born in Montreal), has it out in Irvine, unless it's melted.....

WEll done !!!
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Loved the Bob and Doug movie too "Strange Brew" - Do you remember the dog's name???

Back