my accident issue

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
I had two pretty nasty tumbles on my pocket bikes at the race track about a month ago. yes, wrecking on a pocketbike at 40mph is just as bad as anything else... full gear saved me on many levels. Anyway, I got a lot of carpet burn and bruises sliding and rolling on the pavement and must have bent or slammed my right wrist pretty good... maybe twice.

I feel fully recovered except for my right wrist. Several times a day, I usually go through a hand stretching routine to avoid carple tunnel, of expanding my fingers and bending them back for 10 seconds, but doing that on my right wrist hurts at the base now... you know, the place that lands hard first when you are falling on your face - right on the front tween that big thumb muscle and the left side of hand "muscle"... the Ball of the hand? ?

Any of you suffer that kind of thing? Will it eventually heal or should I go have it looked at? I've never been in a bike wreck before and don't know what normal pains would exist

Any of you suffer that kind of thing?  Will it eventually heal or should I go have it looked at?  I've never been in a bike wreck before and don't know what normal pains would exist
I broke a wrist in August and it still is sore from time to time. +1 on getting it looked at.

Better get that sucker checked, ya only got two hands.
thumb_up.gif

aight. Will do. thanks for the feedback. I would HATE to loose the use of my right hand

Back