Earthquake

00busaTX

aegri somnia, and proud member of P. E. A.
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, I posted before that I was sad about being away from home without the busa or my family.  I have now been gone over 9 weeks and I have been home for 2 days and the wife came to see me once.  

Since I have been in CA I have heard more stuff about mudslides, fires, and stuff on the news than I would care to be around.  

Well, last night 3 stories up in the hotel, I actually fell out of my chair, put my shoes on, grabbed the wallet and phone and was out the door in less than 30 sec.  The Flash had nothing on me  
laugh.gif

First earthquake I have been in and hopefully the last.

Just thought I would share

Wish we had this fast getaway on video
tounge.gif

CA is beautiful, but far too volatile for a country gal like me
laugh.gif

Glad you're OK...

did you run out of the room fast enough to make your bike proud? I know I would have!
There are two reasons that I am glad I did not bring the busa out now.

1.  It might have fallen over  
crazy.gif

2.  I would have made her jealous with my speed.
laugh.gif

The earthquakes can be scary, but it's totally cool to watch the historic buildings (which have endured these for better than a century) do their occasional wiggle.

It's cute.

Actually.

I'll take earthquakes over tornadoes any day!!

And if you live on the coast, I'll take earthquakes over hurricanes any day!!

A little shak'in and you run!!
laugh.gif
poke.gif

Grew up in Cali......"earthquakes"...ummmm.....not a whole-big-heck-of a deal.......I would imagine your first one's kinda weird...after that....well, it is what it is.......you see the chandelier swingin' a bit......and you go about your business !!!! As long as the Busa's still upright, I would think everything is OOO-KAY !!!
super.gif

Back