Whats White and Silver and over 500 HP

tjdobb

Donating Member
Registered
ThumbsUp.gif
 Well are you wondering what is White and Silver and +/- 500 HP and +/- 440 Ft/Lbs of Torque, well its my new stable mate. I saw this White and Silver and just had to buy it.  
laugh.gif

Well at least if you total both of them together. 

Well
biggrin.gif

100_0991.JPG

I may have a new Shelby GT500 in my future... how do you like this thing?

It handles as well as the Busa. Its an awsome car and just like the busa is easily modded. Worth every dollar I spent. The GT 500 was just out of my reach but maybe that will be my next goal.
beerchug.gif

100_0998.JPG

yea the price tag is a bit salty on the 500 but it has been 15 year since I owned a new car... I guess this thing is only down a few ponies from the 500 and not much difference. I have not driven any of them yet

For a little extra $'s you can make this one pump out over 500 ponies. But I might just leave this one stock for the collectabality of the Shelby GT. This is the 40th anniversary edition and Carol Shelby may not be building them for long. It has matching #'s on the dash and the engine. And it is fun to drive just the way it is set up now. Shelby lowers the stock susp. 2" and then they add the Ford Racing handeling package and 18" alloy wheels. Short throw shifter and custom exhaust.

I would not dream of touching that thing... keeping it stock is key to its value down the road..

Yea but worth every penny, and the $ 1000.00 gas guzzler tax really floored me when the dealer showed me the invoice and the tax.

I still think ford hit some home runs with the ad campaign for the Mustang:

favorite:

And because Bullit was one of the greatest action movies:

Last edited by a moderator:
dude thats awsome, and what a match!

my bud has this car, same color. keep it stock, he's in a shelby club over here. i went for a ride in it, man it handles, car does not sway when turning, fast too. something like 350hp?

Back