Mug shoot thread ,

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Ok over the last few months I have met about 60 org members...

now that is not so bad but trying to hook names (real and screen) to faces gets sort of tough..

how about a thread from the get togethers that put a face to names? was not sure if there was a downside to this or not...

any thoughts?

Click the laughing face!

laugh.gif

This used to be a sticky. Not sure why it no longer is.

that thread is not exactly what i would expect.. there are a couple pages that have 1 member shot, 4 pets and a number of just posts... this thread should be 1 post, 1 image, 1 member... I think there are enough other threads for pets, and bikes...

Mrs Twotonevert, aka, Juli

Bikes_012.jpg

Mr. Twotonevert, aka, James, aka, Jimmy, aka, Jim, aka, hey you! Now Mr Bogus, if you will, a pic of you! I think I am remember your name being Randy? Sorry brother, faces I never forget, but I am terrible with names.
laugh.gif

caps_house_sat_196.jpg

From PMRA meet at caps house and yep, Randy glad I am not the only one with this problem
laugh.gif

bogus.jpg

You want a mugshot of me .

You'll have to ask the cops .

They never gave me any copies of mine.

and is what happened to the other thread.... 2 image posts and 4 posts unrelated to member photos.... probably why it was "un-stickied"

oh well

and is what happened to the other thread.... 2 image posts and 4 posts unrelated to member photos.... probably why it was "un-stickied"

oh well
Well you didn't say THIS was the pic thread. I took it as you simply suggested it. Besides ... where's YOUR pic buddy?
poke.gif

Back