HEY Who is this guy????  --------------->

smonroe86

Donating Member
Registered
AHAHAH just playing its me i havent been on here in god knows how long cause the iraqi people are not very smart when it comes to the internet i guess well hummmm wow
where do i start
well its been so long what has happened oh i know not much at all
we are taking out all the bad guys which baghdad is running pretty smooth since we found the place that was suppling the bombs and so these people are pretty pissed off now
deadhorse.gif
hehe
umm beside this mess still got a awhile till i go home my family is doing great
oh and the biggest news is i have reenlisted to stay in the army for 6 more years yay and i choose to stay at Ft. Riley, Kansas how wonderful
well if i think of anything else i may give the input other then that bye for now
-Steve

RE-UP YOUR CRAZY RE-UP YOUR OUTTA YOUR MIND
HEY HEY SPC MONROE WHAT WERE YOU THINKIN

thats ok i shouldnt feel to bad lmao
or should I we have oh 150 people
in my company and well only maybe 10 re-ups ahahahah
and the everybody ETS is when we get back ahahah
beerchug.gif

oh yea and i would update the picture if i had seen my bike but like i said
i got 6 more months till i see my bike unless they kick my brigade out of country at 12 lmao but so far we are here for the 15months
i didnt get to be like others were only a unit got deployed i had to be in a whole brigade that got
deployed lol

I saw a movie where this little red head clicked her heels together 3 times...... there nothing like a busa, theres nothing like a busa.....

hahaha i wish that works but i clicked and i am still in baghdad but i think if i node my head 3times i may fall a sleep lol but oh yea when i get home and get my busa new registration and umm insurance and a service her up she will be good to go lol

except this time i ride her i have a new jacket to tryout and gloves thanks to the wonderful busa members
bowdown.gif

Thanks, pal. Everyone should get a chance to walk a mile in your combat boots!

stay safe and come home in one piece...we are looking forward to riding with you when you get back...thanks for serving
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
Keep your head down, fight the good fight.
guns.gif

Keep an eye on the contractors will ya? My Bro is over there wearing civis...

Steve , Thank for your service to our country. It is beter to kill 'em there than here. I would be there too but I am too old; it is strange how the government can discriminate but not the civilian employers.

i like the contractors they are pretty cool and funny as hell and wiling to tech you how to use their equipment as we do the same for them but the other thing about being old is no lie i have seen some really old people but all well

but i will remember this one when all you guys said you would ride with me cause when i went home back in june i couldnt get a hold of anybody for a ride!! so we shall see!

-steve

stay safe over there. are you special forces? i hope so as ive read they are offering them humongous bonuses to re-up.

Back