Sex on wheels

ibified

Registered
Man, the new GTR from nissan is one heck of a car. I watched the unveilling tonight online. electronically controlled 4 wheel drive, 4 wheel steering, 3.8 liter twin turbo with a BASE of 480 hp and a 0-60 of 3.6 seconds.

ME LIKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes any of you rich men out there I will send you home with a new wife and kids if you bring me one of those with a title.

yes

GT_R_01_Wallpaper_1024x768.jpg

Is that one actually going to be released in the U.S. unlike all the other versions? What is the estimated price of it?

Depending on model, I've read they're going to start around $55k, and there's going to be a VERY limited Nismo version that's going for about $95k. That one has a few more goodies and about 600 hp though.

And yes, it's finally here in the US. It goes on sale in June of 2008. Get on the waiting list now, folks.

No, oddly enough, they have completely left the "skyline" monniker off of it. I was surprised at that.

Kinda disappointing that they didn't call it a skyline. Woulda been like calling the new busa something else.

Anyone know if it's still gonna have the same rwd/4wd hybrid system (altezza I think it was called) the old skylines had? That was pretty cool.

Back