What do you do when???

work, seeing that most of my time on i'm at work.
beerchug.gif

I crawl under my desk in the fetal position and get the shakes and that is also when my Tourettes starts acting up as well
computer.gif
computer.gif

computer.gif

I dont really get upset, but I do check it every minute or so to see if it is back up. And when it is back up,
ohsnap1.gif

from Ms Twotonevert;

When it is down, I am like cool! I might get James to do some honey dues around the house. I have actually threatened to ground him from it. Can you believe that!!!!
argue.gif

wtf.gif
This is from a lady that wants her own bike! I keep trying to explain that I am doing "research" because I love her and want her to be safe in her new endeavor.
corner2.png

BTW, we have been shopping online for new bikes..........and this is also coming from a lady that is on the board as much as I am!

ohthedrama.gif

wtf.gif
This is from a lady that wants her own bike! I keep trying to explain that I am doing "research" because I love her and want her to be safe in her new endeavor.  
corner2.png

BTW, we have been shopping online for new bikes..........and this is also coming from a lady that is on the board as much as I am!

ohthedrama.gif
LOL tell the Mrs. to get her own account!
whistling.gif

I click feverishly in my favorites looking for something to do and find that there isnt much else out there...
banghead.gif

Back