what causes this

kaosccw

Registered
Ooops an error has occurred
IkonForums has exited with the following error:

Can't connect to mySQL database. Too many connections

This error was reported at: Sources/iDatabase/mySQL.pm line 48, line 64.

Please note that your 'real' paths have been removed to protect your information

Seems to happen about once a day for me.
rock.gif

Capand his guests had a few to many i think and pulled the plug out of the wall! Or honey do you know what this switch does
rock.gif
Are you looking!
cool.gif

Probably just a few bugs that need worked out.
Ya think?
Maybe the Captain will refund your subscription fees for this month since it hasn't been available 100%. Oh yeah, that right, he's giving it to you and everyone else for FREE.

Seems the most important thing in your life is the .oRg and you can't be without it for 5 min when the DB gets busy. All the admins around here are volunteers and have a real life away from the .oRg. You should try getting a real life sometime, you might like it.

Ya think?
Maybe the Captain will refund your subscription fees for this month since it hasn't been available 100%. Oh yeah, that right, he's giving it to you and everyone else for FREE.

Seems the most important thing in your life is the .oRg and you can't be without it for 5 min when the DB gets busy. All the admins around here are volunteers and have a real life away from the .oRg. You should try getting a real life sometime, you might like it.
Ouch, that post has some sharp edges be careful.

Maybe the Captain will refund your subscription fees for this month since it hasn't been available 100%.  Oh yeah, that right, he's giving it to you and everyone else for FREE.

Seems the most important thing in your life is the .oRg and you can't be without it for 5 min when the DB gets busy.  All the admins around here are volunteers and have a real life away from the .oRg.  You should try getting a real life sometime, you might like it.
I'm sorry you take my comments so personally, it was just a question. I wasn't sure if it was my connection or not.

I'll be sure to contact you when I decide to get a life though. It sounds like you can help me.

Meow....

The most likely answer is that the server gets overloaded. Since I doubt the captain has a Blade Server in his basement and all.

Well if the server isn't strong? Should we limit some of our unneeded add ins like i just did ? While yawl are lookin can there be a middle man/person that can rate Org members for trustworthyness on these sales that can go so wrong? Buyers get jumped on by those that are in the click when they get screwed! Ok sorry I asked! Don't give me the heav-ho cap i see you lookin.
bowdown.gif

Maybe the Captain will refund your subscription fees for this month since it hasn't been available 100%.  Oh yeah, that right, he's giving it to you and everyone else for FREE.

Seems the most important thing in your life is the .oRg and you can't be without it for 5 min when the DB gets busy.  All the admins around here are volunteers and have a real life away from the .oRg.  You should try getting a real life sometime, you might like it.
I'm sorry you take my comments so personally, it was just a question. I wasn't sure if it was my connection or not.

I'll be sure to contact you when I decide to get a life though. It sounds like you can help me.
Nice how you chose to cut out things from the quote that didn't suit your inocent question defense. My reply wan't to your original question, it was to your smartazz reply to pipefighter. This isn't the only post you have out here whining about the new board and some of the difficulties with the upgrade.

We need to add a cheese emoticon to go with your posts. No need for you to reply.

Ya think?

OUCH!! BURN!!  
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

ohthedrama.gif
 I might need one of these  
lurk.gif

BTW

offtopic.gif

whatsatre.png

Hey Dennis. These new emoticons are GREAT!!

Come on yawl lets let this go! I do the same thing reboot, clear history etc etc thinking the prob is on my side! I'm glad he asked. A little humor is good. We need to donate though
beerchug.gif

Back