Registered
It "LOOKS AWESOME" !!!!!!!!!
super.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
super.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
super.gif
ThumbsUp.gif

Of course, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, and it took me a couple tries to find the "click here" link that takes you to the forums...."DOH !!!"..........
coolold.gif

Maybe you could change the "click here" color for future visits.......
blush.gif

super.gif

ThumbsUp.gif

super.gif

ThumbsUp.gif

I'm not too savy either !! took me like 5 min. to figure it out, after I clicked everything else. LOL

It "LOOKS AWESOME" !!!!!!!!!
super.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
super.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
super.gif
ThumbsUp.gif

Of course, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, and it took me a couple tries to find the "click here" link that takes you to the forums...."DOH !!!"..........
coolold.gif

Maybe you could change the "click here" color for future visits.......
blush.gif
X's 2!!! I was getting highly upset! Basically I thought the site had been High-Jacked!!!!!
banghead.gif
sad.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

super.gif

ThumbsUp.gif

super.gif

ThumbsUp.gif

smile.gif

Looks great, makes me want another busa. Took me a couple seconds and clicks to find the board as well.
beerchug.gif

...well it only took me 2 tries to find it, but I was moving my mouse across it. Maybe we should make the "Click Here" a different color?

Well now that everybody else is admitting it, it took me a time or two as well. Thought it was just me. Good to know I'm normal. Right?

love it now that i found my way in but it took me a minute to figure out where to go...thought i had clicked the wrong link
beerchug.gif

Back