Congrats

rockadaous

mod-a-holic
Donating Member
Registered
NCPanther has retired from USAF after 20+ years. Congrats brotha you've made it. Best wishes to you and your family in your new life. Best wished with your new career.

post_76_54355_James.jpg

As we say in the Navy "Fair winds and following seas". Enjoy your retirement my brother, you have earned and deserve it.

I am about 9 months behind you but am looking forward to joining the check of the month club.

Don

As we say in the Navy "Fair winds and following seas".  Enjoy your retirement my brother, you have earned and deserve it.

I am about 9 months behind you but am looking forward to joining the check of the month club.

Don
Congrats to NC enjoy it bro you have earned it and thank you for your loyal service to this Great Nation. As for you Don you ought to be an EZ street right now if you retire in 9 months
laugh.gif

Congrats on your retirement! I also thank you very much for your dedicated service to our great country.
beerchug.gif

congrats!
beerchug.gif
First round is on me next time we are in the same place
cool.gif

Awww, thanks ROC!!!!! I tried to slide out under the radar! This was truly special! To Everyone else, thank you for your kind words! It has been a great/fast 24 years of service with honor! I'm so proud to have served our great country! All please do me one favor. Give a kind smile and a tap on the shoulder to all that wears uniform!!! Again, thank you all!!!!...NCpanther01.//

Good deal! When I move back to Hickory real soon like, after my retirement 1 Nov 07! I'll have someone to look for a job with.
beerchug.gif

Back