What did you name her and why?

If you do it right, she will tell you her name.
Yes, and she will thank you!
laugh.gif

Mine's name is BOB. Cuz, ya know, I'd rather ride a man than a woman.. and BOB stands for Byotch On a Busa.
cool.gif

HIS name is Caesar...named after my 225 lb St. Bernard that would to take me for rides on his back when I was a kid living in Colorado
smile.gif

My street bike is Precious..... said in an evil sort of way.

Haven't named the drag bike yet, but everyone that walks up to it say "That's SEXY"... so that may be her name... SEXY

ROXANNE..... SEXY REDHEAD KINDA NAME....AND SHE LIKES LONG HARD RIDES

THANK GOD MY WIFE DOESNT COME ON HERE....I THINK

Trinity Passion, because of her matrix like styling, and the passion she brings to the sport.

My street bike is Precious..... said in an evil sort of way.

Haven't named the drag bike yet, but everyone that walks up to it say "That's SEXY"... so that may be her name... SEXY
Can we get pix of precious and sexy
rock.gif
I would ....but..... the freaking school I work at has PHOTOBUCKET blocked (for adult content) ..... and I don't have the URL memorized..... but I will work on it when I get home from the 2nd job tonight....

Can we not attach pictures directly from our computer files anymore? Or maybe we never could..... I am cornfused..... DORKFISH moment....

EDIT: I think I just attached a file with the pic of SEXY... I'm looking to see if I have my other one....

fast3.JPG

"Badonkadonk" ;A voluptuously large and firm azz"
cool.gif
or Badonk for short. Sometimes I call her "B-diddy for Badonka-Diddy"
beerchug.gif

Here is me on Precious in 29 freaking degree weather....

... 05 Blue and silver... pretty much stock... lowered, 4 into 1 Hindle, and Tobin Seat... oh yeah and adjustable kickstand...

blue_and_silver.jpg

Back