Was Relaxing when.............

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
First of all let's just say I don't live in the Best Neighboor hood in the Freakin World ok ! But it has been Ok most of the Time. I was outside in The Garage ( Admiring my Beautifull RED/BLACK BUSA )THE FASTEST COLOR by the Way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways back to my Story.

I was just Drinking a BUD thinking about the Sonoma Ride Tomorrow with OZZ and the Gang Here is Sacramento when all out of Nowhere BANG BANG BANG BANG right up the Freakin Street from my House. Then I see a Car Drive off at a Rapid Rate of Speed with the Light's OFF While I am trying to shut the Freakin Garage DOOR.
wtf.gif

I work 50-60 Hours a Week. I pay My Taxes and I am a HOME OWNER. Now I have to deal with these Mother Fu..... shooting each other around my House. I am Just a Little PISSED OFF right now.
cursin.gif
Why can't the AS.HOLES get their Sh.. together !!!!!!!!! At least they should STOP BREEDING !!!!!!!!

Anyways I am going to go to Bed and Enjoy the Ride Tomorrow !!

Thanks for Letting me Vent
pissed.gif

so what part do you live at. i here gun shots but there far away. i'am glad i have a gate around my home. about 2 weeks ago i saw some dude rob a chick with a knife at the albersons at fulton and fairoaks blvd 1/2 mile from where i live
argue.gif

I was once told:
Men created guns
Guns created cowards
Cowards now kill men

Of course there are exceptions to this such as in wars or if you catch some prick trying to steal your bike, but you get the idea.

Long gone are the days when men settled disputes with fists.

You're not alone,

I was just sitting here, "THIS MORNING" wandering around the O.R.G. and over on the corner of Eastern and Russel (By the airport), I hear pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop, I'm thinking "six rounds...okay ?"....then another three rounds, and the sound of a badly tuned ricer racing away (he missed a shift).......Hmmmm...time to get out for my morning exercise so I ride down to the corner to check on the nice gal that works the graveyard at our corner Circle K......Stick my head in the door and say "Hello ?"...she pokes her head out, I'm relieved, and says someone just drove through the intersection, fired off, and drove away.  She saw NOTHING......I'll bet my next-door Metro Motor Cop heard it.........by the way, I was only out for my shorter 45 min cardio, and when I stopped by to check on her again, she said, "Haven't seen a cop yet"....?
rock.gif
?.... Nobody called, or no one has responded...... (once again)..?
rock.gif

Time to purchase that Glock 27 (first weapon), I've been putting it off........and my CCW.  It's time.

rock.gif

I hear gun shots all the time now, but it is only because of hunting season.

Las Vegas. " I guess I am Not Alone "  
SHOCKED.gif
No, no you're not....I DID think it was kind of a "ka-winky-dink" that you had the same experience on the same night though........

For "me"...it makes me irritable to know that some D!CK-HEAD, probably under twenty-years old is riding around in a car this early in the morning with a loaded weapon. SAD. Wish the ding-a-ling would just shoot himself and save us all the worry..........
banghead.gif

Just my
2cents.gif

Back