Where the heck has that no good

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Hey everyone -
For starters, I am sorry that I haven't been around much lately; lots going on in my new job, new home, etc. Quick run down -
Bessie is well! Momma is well, Christopher and Declin, the same. We now have two new pups (Lab/Rot mixes) and a new house. My new job is different from anything that I have done before, so I go to work around 0630 and usually come back home around 6:30 pm. I am not unaccustomed to the hours, but this is a desk job?!? Anyway, while we were moving in, I broke my toe - which kept me off the bike for about two days... but I have been riding and trying to pass on the good words of the .oRg to any Busa I see on the street!

I know live on Camp Lejeune in N.C. (cause I thought it might be nice to get away from Marines for a little while..
smile.gif
). I actually like it here and the people that I work with are some of the best at what they do, that I have ever seen. Very cool to work with them, except for the sudden IQ drop whenever I walk into the room
blush.gif

Anyway - I really wanted to be at the fall bash, but I couldn't swing it - not after the move, the surgery and my Brother in Law's wedding...

So, I will be coming back around much more in the from now on and for some of you, I know that will be a pain in the back side
smile.gif
- but I do what I can...

So here's to you all... I am on the way back!

Thanks,
MCM

smile.gif

Made a reappearance myself this week, Shawn. Good to hear things are going well!

Wow, Chris, over a million posts in less than 2 years! You are a post ho!
biggrin.gif

Doug - is this Shawn guy the new admin you were talking about?
laugh.gif

Finally crawled out of that slimy hole you were hidin' in, eh?

Nice!

Congrats on all the new stuff and glad to hear you're doing okay.

--Wag--

new pups - brother and sister lab and rot mix

latte_and_nilla__Small_.JPG

Almost settled in... even the Halloween decorations are starting to peek out!

new_digs_halloween__Small_.JPG

Back