I wish I could play this. This guy is good...

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
This guy is Extreme. Are you sure you wanna play this video? I mean, it is extreme... Make sure you wanna play...

Last edited by a moderator:
HOLY GOD!!!!!!!!!...... I DO NOT WANNA FUGGIN PLAY.... AS A MATTER OF FACT, ID RATHER STICK MY WEINER IN A MEAT GRINDER THAN HAVE TO WATCH THAT GARBAGE AGAIN....

Come on Ozzy, tell us how you really feel.
laugh.gif

They'll never even make it to garage band status. My ears hurt.
guns.gif

Well.... the video sound is god aweful to begin with.
Second point is, perhaps the on stage monitors may not be very good either, had that happen performing myself, can't hear the band, can't hear yourself coming through = suck.
My last point would be that the video is shot from 3 miles back.
So add em all up and that's what you might be seeing, because as musicians,
I've seen Extreme before open up for Whitesnake and they were rippin it up.
This is the equivilant of seeing Nick Nolte falling down piss drunk and crapping himself. You like the guy, you think he's a great actor, but he's not at his best right now.
bump.gif

Well.... the video sound is god aweful to begin with.
Second point is, perhaps the on stage monitors may not be very good either, had that happen performing myself, can't hear the band, can't hear yourself coming through = suck.
My last point would be that the video is shot from 3 miles back.
So add em all up and that's what you might be seeing, because as musicians,
I've seen Extreme before open up for Whitesnake and they were rippin it up.
This is the equivilant of seeing Nick Nolte falling down piss drunk and crapping himself.  You like the guy, you think he's a great actor, but he's not at his best right now.  
bump.gif
Yeah, it's some garage band or something. I just love the song... But the guy playing wasn't too bad I don't think. I didn't hear many messed up notes, and thats a tough solo.

Back