An old jacket

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Anyone out there have an old jacket they need to get rid of. On my way to work over the past couple of weeks and while traveling around I have seen a young kid with no jacket. This kid is in highscool and drives a sport bike looking MC to school everyday. He always wears a helmet and has to go on the highway. I was just wondering if anyone had a jacket that they had sitting in the closet that they wanted to let this kid have. He is pretty small, so it will need to be a small or medium.

If no one has a jacket then I think that i will buy one and get it to him, Im not positive but its my understanding that he lives with his mom and no dad around.....

let me know...

cap

I don't have any spare ones lying around but I'd be more than happy to kick in a few bucks when I see you next Fri night...

I think I may have one back in Dallas. Will check with my friend and see if its still there at the apt. If it is, I will have my friend bring it for the PMRA meet.

I just thought it would be a neat thing, ya know set the kid down the right path, not to mention all the other kids he would tell..

I have an extra but unfortunately it's nowhere near a small or medium,But I would be willing to throw some money in if we decided to go that route.Nick

Cap--why not see if we can get a decent price from a sponsor, and then buy something new for him that'll actually fit? I'll kick in some bucks.

i think i have one CAP its a brooks, not quite like the new leather jackets we are used to but its a good one, leather patches in the arms and all, if you want i can throw it your way, but first i will have to dig for it. k let me know...

i would be willing to pitch in a few bucks to get him something decent...
beerchug.gif

What a great notion Cap. That would go a long way in every direction. Not a sponsor I'm sure but these jackets are top shelf! and 2 days to my door from these folk $85.00 TYD TEKNIC Leather

333a_1.jpg

I think 8Daytona8 is on the right path. I wouldn't mind pitching in 5 or 10 to get this kid a jacket courtesy of Hayabusa.Org Owners Group.

It would be nice to get this thing by next week while we are there. Maybe track his mom down and make sure of the size and get her blessing.

Heck, ya say ya see the kid ridin' daily ?. PM me with cost, I'll buy him one, or join the funding crew. Better look at something thay's weather-tolerant, it's that time of the year.

PM Me when ready,I'll Paypal it.

I am off all this week, I will make it a point to stop by the school and get some info so I can get the details... It just hit me this morning that he is an impressionalble kid and we could make a difference.

Cap

Man its cold down here this w/e I know its got to be nippy in Ok!These are great jackets for the bucks but he will be frost bit by the time one of these gets got. Can he wear two Org hoodies
lurk.gif

I'm good for $10. PM me if we do this I'll PP to whomever... I have a brand new pair of OLYMPIA leather gloves in mens medium with the kevlar aramid weave I will donate. They are black, blue and white. I bought them for my wife like 3 years ago and they don't fit her... They were $54.95

I have an old 1999 Teknic jacket that I would donate......The jacket is perfect and is solid black in color. It seems like it would fit him perfect. Its also has the heavyduty armor. OR I would like to donate and join the rest. I remember seeing a thread by Busawhipped for those supernice Michael Jordan jackets. I think they were selling for about $90 on Newenough.com.....

I'm in either way.

DD

Back