Been had

silver

Registered
Hi all, ordered and paid for a dark screen from phpcons 16th September. For Sale section Hayabusa double bubble dark smoke. As of today 12th October, nothing has arrived(I expected a delay, I'm in UK), I have no tracking number (even though I did ask for one), will not answer this board and will not answer PM
deadhorse.gif
. Make your own minds up, but it's looking bad for me. Just a heads up for you as I'm not into mudslinging.

If anyone knows this guy please post up or let him know that I'm pi**ed off. I'm off to open paypal dispute now. Good weekend to most of you
tounge.gif

Hope you get this settled.... I did a search and couldn't find a phpcons
but I found a chpcons is this the guy? I wanted to see where he was from.
If he was in the So. California area I was going to try to help in any way I
could. But It seems that chpcons is from Ok. area. He also only had 45 posts
so he is fairly new here. A word to the wise, be carefull with who you deal with.

Hi all, ordered and paid for a dark screen from phpcons 16th September. For Sale section Hayabusa double bubble dark smoke. As of today 12th October, nothing has arrived(I expected a delay, I'm in UK), I have no tracking number (even though I did ask for one), will not answer this board and will not answer PM
deadhorse.gif
. Make your own minds up, but it's looking bad for me. Just a heads up for you as I'm not into mudslinging.

If anyone knows this guy please post up or let him know that I'm pi**ed off. I'm off to open paypal dispute now. Good weekend to most of you  
tounge.gif
No reply to your request's don't sound good! But I send alot of stuff to the UK and shipping has gotten expensive to say the least. If it got sent parcel post? its still on the way. A box that size can only be sent that way unless you sprung for UPS? and that would be super expensive. USPS doesn't offer tracking over the boarder. There is still hope.
deadhorse.gif

deadhorse.gif

usps does not offer the tracking but u can track by the declerations number. if you had that you would know wheres it at, that last time i sent to england it was in customs 2 weeks for mirrors. this showed up on the customs number.

I've only been into bikes for about a year , and learned a lot. After being bent a few times. I had enough.. So now I ask people on the board what part is best and where to get them. That should slow down the CONs.. The ORG. is my home now the Cons need to move on or
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

Anyone with a low post count should be approached with caution when doing business!

Shipping back and forth from the UK is a hassle... I have ordered stuff that has taken 60 days to show up.. I just ordered a ratzpad from one of my clients over there today. See how long that piece of plastic takes to get here

beerchug.gif
Thankyou all for your support and thankyou to the Proff for the PM. Hayadooin, your right it is chpcons, not phpcons.
There is still hope and I like to believe the best of people before I start ranting
firedevil.gif
I still think this place rocks
bowdown.gif
and hope this can all be sorted without to much hassle. I started a paypal dispute last night, so we'll see what happens. Will keep you all updated either way

tounge.gif
Paypal is worthless. If you paid with a credit card, dispute with your credit card. Much faster and better results.

I disputed a $300 paypal charge once. They got me back $17. Called my credit card company and got credit for the other $283....

Good luck and thanks for the heads up.

If you as a Buyer think Paypal Sucks! Believe me its worse on a seller! Some idiot has a wrong addy! gets his stuff lifted from the mail box, breaks it! or it gets snagged in customs or some post office, cry to paypal sellers funds get held and if the hoops aren't jumped thru just rite! refunded to the jerk! and seller pays all fees!! Its a necessary evil!!
lurk.gif

Heard from another member today who is having same trouble, I was prepared to give this guy the benefit for a while but not now.
firedevil.gif

Well imagine my surprise !!!!!!!!!!!!, Here is the final answer from paypal and total confirmation of what this ar**hole was all about from the start. Ok, so I got taken for a mug by this pond scum, just want to make sure nobody else gets ripped by him.
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

If you see any of the following names associated with a sale of any item on here or anywhere else, Make sure you avoid like the plague; CHPCONS, DANNY MITCHELL, JAKES OUTLAW PERFORMANCE
ban.gif

Here is the email from paypal which also proves he does not respond to them either;

After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer
Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favour, however, we were unable to recover any
funds from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement,
recovery of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

Please know that we will make our best effort to recover the funds in
question if they become available in the seller's account in the future,
and will take appropriate action against the seller. Such action may
include issuing a warning, a temporary restriction, or terminating the
account. Keep in mind that PayPal uses a number of factors, including
member complaints, to determine when to take action. Due to privacy laws,
we cannot discuss the details of any action taken. We hope you understand
our policy and that it reassures you that you are safe using PayPal.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details

Transaction Date: 15 Sep 2007
Transaction Amount: -$75.00 USD
Your Transaction ID: 3LX47594PN5367726
Seller's Transaction ID: 2R417117EH3334349
Case Number: PP-349-952-643
Seller's Name: danny mitchell
Seller's Email: jakesoutlawperformance@hotmail.com

What to Do Next

This case is now closed. No further action is required by you at this time.

Other Details

To make sure future transactions proceed smoothly, we suggest you visit the
PayPal site and click the Security Centre link located at the bottom of any
page. There you will find tips on how to avoid fraudulent sellers in the
"Fraud Prevention Tips for Buyers" section.

Yours sincerely,
PayPal
Protection Services Department

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

Sorry it turned out this way. Some people just have no morals.....
Hopefully enough people will read this and this jacka$$ won't
ripoff anyone else......

If in doubt of a persons reputation, ask a few of the longer enduring members if they know the seller. Just don't trust anyone with "Tru" or "Wrecks" in their screen name.

I hope this all works out for the best for you.

You need something from the states? Dunno where in the UK you are but I'm coming back to the Alconbury area in January... sounds like I'd be faster than UPS LOL
laugh.gif

I'm scheduled to fly out this sat, headin to germany next.
cool.gif

Back