Long time no see everyone :)

V8N3T

More mods plz..
Donating Member
Registered
Hi everyone, first off "Lamb I got your call a while ago but got a new phone and didnt have your number anymore, I lost all my numbers >.< " But I just wanted to drop in and say hi to all the members again. Just to give everyone a brief update:

Sometime in Jan: Traded in my 2004 Busa for a 2007 R6 cause i was addicted to knee dragging.

Sometime in Apr: Still dont know what happend to this day, but someone found me in the ditch with my leg threw my bike in what the police report said "22 foot drop off" on banner grade "julian".

Bike was totaled and I bought a truck which I now have for sale here ->
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/car/441276273.html

And after the truck sells im gonna turn around and buy a 2008 busa for commuting to and from work. Oh and by the way, I'm married now ^.^

So just wanted to drop in, and give yall an update so no1 thought I was dead
tounge.gif

Take care all!

Wow, quite the update!

I always hate to see members go missing, but thank goodness some report back and fill us in on life...hate that you went down, but thrilled that you're here and well!
smile.gif

Congrats on the marriage!! Good to see you posting again
beerchug.gif

What was it with the time of April and org members going down? I also went down and totalled my busa in April, and didn't one of the MD area members go down on the VA ride?

Glad to see everythings good for ya though bro. Good to see you posting again.

i duno, but the last time I went down I was care flighted out. They cut up my MotoGP Titanium one piece suite, cut my gloves off, cut my Sidi Vertigo's off.....and left on a stretcher in my chonies. Just got some bad brusing and another cuncusion to add to the list lol, got 3 of them now
tounge.gif

But things are going well now, and I will be staying out of the mountains for my wife and future family.

Wow.. glad your ok! Good luck with the sale on that monster truck! That thing is huge!

Back